Help! Going to a theme park with my class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So... As you might me able to figure out from the title, I am going to an amusement park with my class. (This wednesday!)
And, although we aren't gonna be walking together in a big group I am still walking with a friend... And here's the problem: I would not miss out in the oppertunity of wearing a diaper to an amusement park, mainly because of two things; First of all because I enjoy wearing diapers, but also because I have (a not actually diagnosed, but rather pretty much self-proclaimed) overactive bladder... So I don't know how much fun I'd have, if I decided not to wear some protection... I guess what I want from you guys, is tips on how to not get spotted?
I do not hope my post took too much of anyone's time.
Best regards .
-Chris.

Amusement parks aren't the diaper-utopia you might have pictured.

- unless the weather is very fair, you're going to get hot and sweaty in a diaper
- if you intend to use you'd better intend to change also. you're really going to want to change after walking around very much in a wet diaper. I'd suggest bringing TWO changes.
- walking around a lot is hard on disposables. choose your diaper carefully. clumping is very common, you're going to have all the padding piled up in the crotch after a few hours with most diapers (that alone may be reason to change even if you're still dry)
- water parks have their own issues... you can get splashed quite a bit on some rides and that may lead to a very big bulge. You won't be going down any water slides or into wading pools either.
- if you do wet and don't get changed before leaving, you will have to make the trip back in a wet diaper, and perhaps have to change when you get back to where you set off from, before going home to change.
- if you bring a change in a backpack (or diaper bag!) the workers at the entrance may want to look through it before admitting you into the park

- if you're feeling brave you can ask them when you arrive what sort of arrangements and facilities they have for attendees wearing diapers, its absolutely worth asking. you should at least call on the phone beforehand if you don't want to talk to someone in person about your diapers

I'm not trying to shoot it down or bum you out, just making sure you're prepared so you can make the most of it with the least hassle and discomfort.

bambinod said:
Amusement parks aren't the diaper-utopia you might have pictured.

- unless the weather is very fair, you're going to get hot and sweaty in a diaper
- if you intend to use you'd better intend to change also. you're really going to want to change after walking around very much in a wet diaper. I'd suggest bringing TWO changes.
- walking around a lot is hard on disposables. choose your diaper carefully. clumping is very common, you're going to have all the padding piled up in the crotch after a few hours with most diapers (that alone may be reason to change even if you're still dry)
- water parks have their own issues... you can get splashed quite a bit on some rides and that may lead to a very big bulge. You won't be going down any water slides or into wading pools either.
- if you do wet and don't get changed before leaving, you will have to make the trip back in a wet diaper, and perhaps have to change when you get back to where you set off from, before going home to change.
- if you bring a change in a backpack (or diaper bag!) the workers at the entrance may want to look through it before admitting you into the park

- if you're feeling brave you can ask them when you arrive what sort of arrangements and facilities they have for attendees wearing diapers, its absolutely worth asking. you should at least call on the phone beforehand if you don't want to talk to someone in person about your diapers

I'm not trying to shoot it down or bum you out, just making sure you're prepared so you can make the most of it with the least hassle and discomfort.

Thank you for your very throughout answer. :)
I planned on bringed a bit more changes then I need. I've been to the theme-park before. (plenty of times in the past) -And it's luckily not filled with water-based rides- So that isn't really my biggest concearn. I might call in as you suggested, because I never really thought of the changing options before now. :p

I am really gratefull that you took your time to reply. Have an amazing morning/day/evening/night :)

Best regards.

enjoy! and let us know how it turns out (ive never done it so i am curious).

Check out the sosecure swim diaper. I used it on a trip to a water park and it worked the best I've used so far. That is to say it wasn't tight enough ( lesson learned get one size too small), and slowly allowed water in.

However, it was enough to allow me to wear a normal diaper underneath it and not end up absolutely soaked. It does NOT allow you to be submerged under water though as it does not create a good enough seal around your waist. This is because of the small of your back which is concaved. No matter how tight you get it, there will always be a loose gap there. Still, your best bet out there.

If you do have to use a regular stall, make sure you have mastered the standing change.

PaddedDeist said:
If you do have to use a regular stall, make sure you have mastered the standing change.

Exactly! I went to Disneyland last month and even though I wear pads during the days, finding an empty stall was a challenge sometimes. And when I did, I found that the seat had often been peed on. Bring some cleansing pads for the seat as well as the wipes for yourself.

I often find it hard for me to walk with a wet diaper so make sure you have time and padding to go change each time you take a pee. if that frend of yours is close to you try telling them or at least tell them you are sick and need to go to the bathroom a lot
hope that helped!

Also, not that it matters and they will say anything, but some places like Disneyland will search your backpack when you enter.

You know, the last time someone demanded to search my pack it was at a movie theater, I said "Here, go ahead. There's a couple of changes in there."

They took one look, closed it up and wordlessly gave it back to me. LOL Ever since then no one has asked to look. I think they thought I was sneaking in food, but really, I always have popcorn and a candy and a drink there and afterwards I go out and have something to eat.

So I'm pretty sure you would likely have the same experience. They'd peek inside, go "OMG" and give it back. Mainly I think they just want to check and make sure no one is sneaking in anything bad. (Weapons, alcohol, glass bottles and such that could become a hazard to others.)

Either way, have fun at the park. The last two times I went I was super-sad because they wouldn't let me on any of the rides I WANTED to be on. (At least not without an actual child.) I think I'll get a shirt next time that says "Boy, I ain't wild, I'm mild." My favorite ride of all is the carousel. <3 And I wanted to go on some of the more sedate rides, but they had declared them to be 'children's rides', even ones I had ridden at other parks with no trouble at all.

So I've decided that I'm not going back when the most fun I had at the park I went to was petting the goats and alpacas.

I'll make sure to do so. :p
I luckily always change standing up. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

CuddleWoozle said:
You know, the last time someone demanded to search my pack it was at a movie theater, I said "Here, go ahead. There's a couple of changes in there."

They took one look, closed it up and wordlessly gave it back to me. LOL Ever since then no one has asked to look. I think they thought I was sneaking in food, but really, I always have popcorn and a candy and a drink there and afterwards I go out and have something to eat.

So I'm pretty sure you would likely have the same experience. They'd peek inside, go "OMG" and give it back. Mainly I think they just want to check and make sure no one is sneaking in anything bad. (Weapons, alcohol, glass bottles and such that could become a hazard to others.)

Either way, have fun at the park. The last two times I went I was super-sad because they wouldn't let me on any of the rides I WANTED to be on. (At least not without an actual child.) I think I'll get a shirt next time that says "Boy, I ain't wild, I'm mild." My favorite ride of all is the carousel. <3 And I wanted to go on some of the more sedate rides, but they had declared them to be 'children's rides', even ones I had ridden at other parks with no trouble at all.

So I've decided that I'm not going back when the most fun I had at the park I went to was petting the goats and alpacas.

Thank you for sharing your experience. :)
I actually kind of figured, that IF anyone were to look through my backpack, (anyone of the employees at least,) they would probably be like, 'I'm so sorry", or just say nothing. :p

I'm going to Tivoli Copenhagen (In Denmark), and I could actually reccomend it to you, I believe that there are milder rodes that you might enjoy.

Eventhough I usually go for the wilder ones. :p

- - - Updated - - -

ggreggy said:
enjoy! and let us know how it turns out (ive never done it so i am curious).

I will! :)

- - - Updated - - -

swagjbl said:
I often find it hard for me to walk with a wet diaper so make sure you have time and padding to go change each time you take a pee. if that frend of yours is close to you try telling them or at least tell them you are sick and need to go to the bathroom a lot
hope that helped!

I've told a very, and I can not in any way express how VERY few friends I've told. I trust this guy, but not to that point. :p

I usually go a lot ti the bathroom, so I don't think he'll suspect anything. And even if he does, I'll take your reccomendation, and tell him that 'I'm sick'. :)

Thank you for your reply.

Update:
I'm probably gonna be rocking some thin tena pants or Tena Men Pads, until the class splits up into our cliques. And then I'll change into some plastic-backed ID slip supers. :)

If I'm ever in Denmark, I shall check it out. :3 The places I've been to are all in the States, which is where I live.

But you guys and gals have actual castles and Hans Christian Anderson. So yeah. You win. :3

Remember you will probably have to go through a security check point to get into the park so they will go your backpack and will expose hour diapers, when we went to Disney we put each spare diaper in its own clear ziplock bag to keep it clean and protected for the bag search. They pulled out the diapers part way so they could feel under the diaper and to squeeze the diaper to make sure nothing is hidden in them.
if you really donot need diapers then my recommendation is to leave them at home if you do not want any one to know you are wearing.

CuddleWoozle said:
If I'm ever in Denmark, I shall check it out. :3 The places I've been to are all in the States, which is where I live.

But you guys and gals have actual castles and Hans Christian Anderson. So yeah. You win. :3

You should! But, ey! You guys have six flags! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Rob110 said:
Remember you will probably have to go through a security check point to get into the park so they will go your backpack and will expose hour diapers, when we went to Disney we put each spare diaper in its own clear ziplock bag to keep it clean and protected for the bag search. They pulled out the diapers part way so they could feel under the diaper and to squeeze the diaper to make sure nothing is hidden in them.
if you really donot need diapers then my recommendation is to leave them at home if you do not want any one to know you are wearing.

Luckily for me, I don't think security is so tough here in Denmark. Except for that, I kind of need them a bit. As I stated, I have an overactive bladder- and therefore they help me a lot. With that said, I believe that the security, if there is any- are discrete.

Thank you for your reply though, and I will take you answer into my considerations. :)
Best regards.

Scaramouche said:
Exactly! I went to Disneyland last month and even though I wear pads during the days, finding an empty stall was a challenge sometimes. And when I did, I found that the seat had often been peed on. Bring some cleansing pads for the seat as well as the wipes for yourself.

I know what you are saying I hate finding the seat peed on I spend so much time cleaning public restrooms so I can use it.
I get the antibacterial soap it toilet paper then I can flush it.
Then wipe down with toilet paper to dry it.
Not my job.
Those that can't use the restroom should be in diapers let them sit in there own filth like there are trying to make me sit on there mess.
Ok rant over .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back