Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Psychological suicide the societal phenomenon of conflict towards abdls!

Quote Originally Posted by Depressesforlife View Post
    As the title implies, i have added a background story for the motives behind lawenforcement in this story.
    I don't see how an ungrounded premise is helped by making it downright ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I don't see how an ungrounded premise is helped by making it downright ridiculous.
    I agree. I don't get it from from the beginning to the end of the story including the disclaimer. It also doesn't help that the scenario is being changed and moved almost every day.

I also don't get why the OP keeps talking about 'your community' instead of 'our community' in this and other threads (most of these instances have already been edited from 'your' to 'our'). I haven't seen a proper introduction nor profile text. I don't want to be rude but this makes me rather suspicious. It could be my paranoia; if so, I apologize.

This is how it actually happens: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...DL-in-the-news

The tl;dr is that it was resolved as a legal matter and the victims ABDL status was essentially irrelevant.