Thread: Tumblr "before you follow" "Do not interact with me if..."

Default Tumblr "before you follow" "Do not interact with me if..."

Why is it that Tumblr seems to be the only place where you put this stuff on your blog but I never see it on wordpress or blogspot or any other forums or other websites?

I get that everyone has a circle we allow people in and there are types of people we do not allow nor tolerate. But I don't see any of us putting that stuff in our profiles but yet I only see that at Tumblr? Why is that?

Because Tumblr is a site where the most self-righteous people go. Self-righteous people also tend to be the most hateful.

Maxx

Quote Originally Posted by Springcircle View Post
    Because Tumblr is a site where the most self-righteous people go. Self-righteous people also tend to be the most hateful.
    Tried Tumblr briefly, found it to be full of confused, angsty youngsters mostly.

I joined when it first became a thing and then promptly raaaaaaaaaan awaaaaaaaaaay. :P

There are decent enough people on there, just few and way far between. And you've gotta wade through all the crazies to find them. So it's not worth the effort for me.

(That and I didn't feel like dealing with SJW's on every post. "Hey guys, isn't this new cartoon funny?" "I AM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW.")

I just wonder why Tumblr attracts these people more than other places do and why they only do it there but not anywhere else?

I dunno. Maybe because in other places people won't put up with their nonsense?