Bedwetting

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Do you wet the bed?

I've wet the bed a few times now. So week before last, I bought a bed pad.

And I now am beginning to believe what Slomo's been saying all along about bed pads. Because I'm now no longer afraid of wetting the bed, ruining the mattress, I've been sleeping quite well, and have noticed I'm "registering" the fact I've half-woken to wee about one to two times a night, but waking up to soaked nappies, and being surprised at the amount. The only conclusion I've been able to make is I'm wetting more than I'm realising.

Reactions: lilgirllil
Glad I could help.

I wet my diapers every night. Yet thanks to using better diapers I haven't wet my bed pad once in over a year. And thanks to my bed pads I haven't wet the bed in something like five years or more.

It's been 4 weeks now sense I've woke up dry. :D <3 :D

I’ve been waking up wet or some variation of that on 2-4 nights per week for the past 5 months or so.

I don’t wet the bed because I wear a diaper every night ;D

I havent had a knockdown drag the stinky wet mattress out in awhile , so although i am IC not a drop has gotten thru in awhile.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Fortunately, I outgrow my bedwetting when I was about 12 or 13 years old. From the time I started to wet the bed (about 8 or 9 years old) until I stopped, the bed was wet every morning.

I was a chronic every night bedwetter until my late teens and gradually over the next few years it started to tail off. I was finally reliably dry at night by my early 20's. I had episodes of bedwetting throughout my adult life some lasting longer than others. My bedwetting came back with a vengeance in my late 40's and I have been back to nightly wetting for the last 6 years.

my cousin, bobby, and i were wet almost every night growing up. we slowly outgrew it midway through highschool. now he and i are in our 60s and wetting again. as long as the diapers are on the bed does not get wet (mostly).

I am a life-long bedwetter and have used diapers or other protection for most of my life. I grew up before disposables and so wore cloth diapers and plastic pants until I outgrew them. I suffered with a wet bed almost every night until I got out on my own and purchased my own diapers and plastic pants. I admit I am also a DL (I think because I have worn for so long), but my diapers do their job as well as being comfortable and giving me a secure feeling. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants unless I am away from home where I could not do laundry. I prefer cloth to disposables, but I am comfortable enough with disposables when I need to wear them. And as others have mentioned, my diaper gets wet and not my bed. I keep a moisture-proof cover on my bed, just in case.

So far im happy to say im not since i was a kid (then both bedwetting as well as day wetting "accidents " ) with the nr 1. But im just waiting for that to come as well as things progress and im NOT looking forward to it. Now with the nr 2 yes it has happened and it does happen from time to time. And either way im already fully protected for it so im utliest well prepared

I regularly wake up wet and I have to add my thumbs-up for a good bedpad. Those have done a lot to protect my mattress.

I had an incident where I was wearing a pair of leggings and they squeezed my padding and it leaked onto my bed. I went out that day and bought a waterproof cover and a bed pad. XD I'm super paranoid about having a smelly bed. (My brothers were bedwetters when I was a kid and I remember the stink of their beds so much. Bleeeegh. Mom cleaned as much as possible, but when it's an every night thing after a while it doesn't do much good.)

A well protected bed is a must, even if I wet the bed without a diaper on I have no fear of the mattress getting wet.

I do wear diapers in bed 99% of the time.

But sometimes I will lay in bed without one and a bed pad on the bed. Read a book and wet. Most of the time I will sleep in it. But other than that I always go to bed wet (or wake up wet or more wet on rare occasions) so I guess I’m a bed wetter?

I did wet the bed pretty much every night till I was 10 and had to wear a pull up. Which thinking about it is probably why I’m a DL but yeah.

ST50 said:
I was a chronic every night bedwetter until my late teens and gradually over the next few years it started to tail off. I was finally reliably dry at night by my early 20's. I had episodes of bedwetting throughout my adult life some lasting longer than others. My bedwetting came back with a vengeance in my late 40's and I have been back to nightly wetting for the last 6 years.

Your situation sounds a lot like me. I was a regular bedwetter into my teens and then it became more sporadic. In my later teens and early 20s it increased probably because I was living on my own working construction and drinking heavily. By my mid 20s though it diminished and was very infrequent for a couple decades until it increased again in my mid 40s although Im not sure why. Probably I think due to increase in psychotic incidents and meds I was put on. Now its less frequent again and happens maybe 2 or 3 times a week over the average. Its unpredictable but sometimes Im dry for three weeks and then wet every night for a week. Ive learned to live with it.

I am a lifelong bedwetter, accidents usually happen about 5-6 nights per week (a little less in summer).

You do know that almost almost all pschopharmaceuticals with heavy emphasis on both neuroleptics 2 nd & 3rd generation antipschotics and anti deppressant meds all cause retention and not fully emptying as well as full blown diabetes which diabetic neuropathy attacks hands feet and bladder, bladder neuropathy can be particulsrly bad because it can cause persistent pain , getting off easy is just losing sensation and IC , please dont shoot the messenger!
mikesecret said:
Your situation sounds a lot like me. I was a regular bedwetter into my teens and then it became more sporadic. In my later teens and early 20s it increased probably because I was living on my own working construction and drinking heavily. By my mid 20s though it diminished and was very infrequent for a couple decades until it increased again in my mid 40s although Im not sure why. Probably I think due to increase in psychotic incidents and meds I was put on. Now its less frequent again and happens maybe 2 or 3 times a week over the average. Its unpredictable but sometimes Im dry for three weeks and then wet every night for a week. Ive learned to live with it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My wettings seem to be worse when I'm sleeping honestly, so yeah, every night.

Back