Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Bedwetting

  1. #31

    Default

    I seem to wet the bed about 4 or 5 nights a week sometimes I think I won't need to be diaperd but I am starting to think that even if I don't feel like it it's just a good idea to go ahead and wear one anyways I get tired of washing my my blankets and I don't just wet a little bit I usually do wear and when I wake my diaper is usually full to capacity

  2. #32

    Default

    I have been wearing diapers 24/7 on and off but much more recently. I wear a heaver night diaper and PUL pants; I change into my night diaper just before going to bed. I have noticed increased wettings requiring more frequent diaper changes. I also have noticed that more frequently saturate my diaper while asleep, but now wetting the bed more often. Last night OMG, I saturated my diaper, the sheets, and nightgown.

  3. #33

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz View Post
    I have been wearing diapers 24/7 on and off but much more recently. I wear a heaver night diaper and PUL pants; I change into my night diaper just before going to bed. I have noticed increased wettings requiring more frequent diaper changes. I also have noticed that more frequently saturate my diaper while asleep, but now wetting the bed more often. Last night OMG, I saturated my diaper, the sheets, and nightgown.
    I often wet way beyond the capacity of my nappy and plastic pants and end up laying in a warm swamp of my own making.

  4. #34

    Default

    I'm in my mid 40s. I wet the bed until I was 15 when I was younger. For the last four months I have been waking up wet at least 4-5 times a week. This is has been frustrating for me. I have adapted myself to wearing every night now. It feels comforting now to put on a diaper before going to bed.

  5. #35

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDL44 View Post
    I'm in my mid 40s. I wet the bed until I was 15 when I was younger. For the last four months I have been waking up wet at least 4-5 times a week. This is has been frustrating for me. I have adapted myself to wearing every night now. It feels comforting now to put on a diaper before going to bed.
    When my bedwetting came back I soon settled back in to the habit.

  6. #36

    Default

    I don't take any chances , if I don't wear a diaper to bed there is a very very good chance i'll be wet in the morning , not that the bed would be hurt as it is very well protected. But the wife would be upset that I got her side wet I am sure.

  7. #37

    Default

    Not the bed thanks to the diapers and pads.most of my life.

  8. #38

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by chamberpot View Post
    I don't take any chances , if I don't wear a diaper to bed there is a very very good chance i'll be wet in the morning , not that the bed would be hurt as it is very well protected. But the wife would be upset that I got her side wet I am sure.
    It is the only thing that upsets my wife if she wakes in a puddle of my pee.

  9. #39

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ST50 View Post
    It is the only thing that upsets my wife if she wakes in a puddle of my pee.
    Same here, after waking in my wetness my wife even resorted to sleeping in a separate bed till we addressed the issue.

  10. #40

    Default

    yes im the same happened a couple of times and wife said get this fix or wear nappies. So i just resorted to wearing nappies. I know mine is due to sleep apnea but i just cant sleep with a mask on or a nose think.

Similar Threads

  1. Bedwetting
    By Firehawk in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18-Mar-2016, 13:22
  2. Bedwetting
    By Dave753 in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-Apr-2015, 01:42
  3. bedwetting
    By loeke in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-Aug-2013, 18:59
  4. Bedwetting
    By ilovedaddy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-Jun-2012, 20:09
  5. Bedwetting
    By latextom in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-May-2012, 22:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.