Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bedwetting

I seem to wet the bed about 4 or 5 nights a week sometimes I think I won't need to be diaperd but I am starting to think that even if I don't feel like it it's just a good idea to go ahead and wear one anyways I get tired of washing my my blankets and I don't just wet a little bit I usually do wear and when I wake my diaper is usually full to capacity

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 on and off but much more recently. I wear a heaver night diaper and PUL pants; I change into my night diaper just before going to bed. I have noticed increased wettings requiring more frequent diaper changes. I also have noticed that more frequently saturate my diaper while asleep, but now wetting the bed more often. Last night OMG, I saturated my diaper, the sheets, and nightgown.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayz View Post
    I have been wearing diapers 24/7 on and off but much more recently. I wear a heaver night diaper and PUL pants; I change into my night diaper just before going to bed. I have noticed increased wettings requiring more frequent diaper changes. I also have noticed that more frequently saturate my diaper while asleep, but now wetting the bed more often. Last night OMG, I saturated my diaper, the sheets, and nightgown.
    I often wet way beyond the capacity of my nappy and plastic pants and end up laying in a warm swamp of my own making.

I'm in my mid 40s. I wet the bed until I was 15 when I was younger. For the last four months I have been waking up wet at least 4-5 times a week. This is has been frustrating for me. I have adapted myself to wearing every night now. It feels comforting now to put on a diaper before going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDL44 View Post
    I'm in my mid 40s. I wet the bed until I was 15 when I was younger. For the last four months I have been waking up wet at least 4-5 times a week. This is has been frustrating for me. I have adapted myself to wearing every night now. It feels comforting now to put on a diaper before going to bed.
    When my bedwetting came back I soon settled back in to the habit.

I don't take any chances , if I don't wear a diaper to bed there is a very very good chance i'll be wet in the morning , not that the bed would be hurt as it is very well protected. But the wife would be upset that I got her side wet I am sure.

Not the bed thanks to the diapers and pads.most of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by chamberpot View Post
    I don't take any chances , if I don't wear a diaper to bed there is a very very good chance i'll be wet in the morning , not that the bed would be hurt as it is very well protected. But the wife would be upset that I got her side wet I am sure.
    It is the only thing that upsets my wife if she wakes in a puddle of my pee.

Quote Originally Posted by ST50 View Post
    It is the only thing that upsets my wife if she wakes in a puddle of my pee.
    Same here, after waking in my wetness my wife even resorted to sleeping in a separate bed till we addressed the issue.

yes im the same happened a couple of times and wife said get this fix or wear nappies. So i just resorted to wearing nappies. I know mine is due to sleep apnea but i just cant sleep with a mask on or a nose think.