Bedwetting

Mickeymc are you set up with the VA for your medical? I never had to prove it was service connected. The dr at CBOC set up my incontinence supplies on my first visit with little questions actually. I gave been getting Abena briefs for about a year now

srgsng25 said:
Mickeymc are you set up with the VA for your medical? I never had to prove it was service connected. The dr at CBOC set up my incontinence supplies on my first visit with little questions actually. I gave been getting Abena briefs for about a year now

I was in Gainesville when i last brought up the subject a little over two years ago. Is there more info you could provide?

PM sent

For the most part I only wet the bed or my diaper if I've been drinking heavily. Which I'm embarrassed to say I probably do too often.
Anywho, I finally started keeping track about 6 months ago and realized I wake up wet an average of 10 nights a month. (Like full on sleep wetting. No recollection)

I said for the most part, because on occasion if I've been wearing a diaper all day and releasing whenever I feel the slightest urge, I've woken up bursting to go with my boxers already quite wet. In those instances when theres been no alcohol involved I typically don't diaper up for bed. Despite the lack of booze I had zero recollection of peeing when I woke up damp.

Last edited:
I wish I wet the bed more. In fact it only happens rarely. Daytime I am quite incontinent, yet when I sleep, I produce very little urine. When I wake up, my bladder seems quite tame. However as I open my eyes and stand up, it gets angry and releases. I have true urge incontinence, and not enough stress incontinence. If I had more stress incontinence I think I would wet in my sleep more. I really hate the mornings I wake up with a huge painful bladder. Those days take me hours for the pain to subside. Huge bladder for me = filling up an m4 front to back. I can't hold 1/3 that much while awake, so it baffles me how I can while asleep.

I wet and mess the bed on a regular basis as a result of a back injury that has left me partially bladder and bowel incontinent. As a result, I must wear a diaper all of the time to keep my accidents contained.

I don't want to wet the bed. t don't like wet sheets lying in a wet bed for the rest of the night makes it difficult to sleep. I sleep well during the night and wake up with a wet diaper so I pee while sleeping so I must be sure my diaper is adequate otherwise I have to wash my bedding

I wet the bed a couple of nights ago for the first time since being out of diapers. I had a little too much to drink and decided to wear a diaper to bed. I wet it a bit before falling asleep but when I woke up it was soaked.

geoinnappies said:
I wet the bed a couple of nights ago for the first time since being out of diapers. I had a little too much to drink and decided to wear a diaper to bed. I wet it a bit before falling asleep but when I woke up it was soaked.

I wouldn't dream of going to bed without a nappy and plastic pants on.

I do and have always done it (nearly always wearing diapers for it).

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Yes, since I was a child.

ST50 said:
I was a chronic every night bedwetter until my late teens and gradually over the next few years it started to tail off. I was finally reliably dry at night by my early 20's. I had episodes of bedwetting throughout my adult life some lasting longer than others. My bedwetting came back with a vengeance in my late 40's and I have been back to nightly wetting for the last 6 years.

My pattern is exactly the same as yours. Now wet every night and wear nappies to keep my bed dry.

Sorry but I can't get on board with someone purposely wanting to wet their bed. At this point I see that incontinent is no longer the issue and you're suffering from a type of mental illness or an extreme fetish. I personally feel that those who do this on purpose have emotional problems that need serious help.

Bellybag58 said:
Sorry but I can't get on board with someone purposely wanting to wet their bed. At this point I see that incontinent is no longer the issue and you're suffering from a type of mental illness or an extreme fetish. I personally feel that those who do this on purpose have emotional problems that need serious help.
Each to their own I guess. If it doesn't hurt anyone or cause problems with other family members where is the harm. All I will say is not long after my bedwetting ame back and I had slipped back into my old habits my wife noticed I was a much happier and calmer and altogether les stressed person.

ST50 said:
Each to their own I guess. If it doesn't hurt anyone or cause problems with other family members where is the harm. All I will say is not long after my bedwetting ame back and I had slipped back into my old habits my wife noticed I was a much happier and calmer and altogether les stressed person.
The harm is to you as an individual. Mental health issues aren't something to take likely. Uncontrolled incontinence is something that needs to be addressed. Find a way to solve the PROBLEM. Purposely wetting the bed is something that needs to be addressed. Find a way to solve the PROBLEM. Just my point of view.

I have basically been a bed wetter my entire life. I have a very tiny overactive bladder were i don't even feel when I am wetting and that includes during the day for me. I wore diapers to be every single night throughout high school and I stayed in pull-ups during the day just in case. I would say about 90% of the time I was having day time wetting. I used to be every embarrassed about it until I went to college where my wetting became a little more sporadic the first year but due to a car accident I haven't had a dry day or night since. Now I just keep diapered 24/7 and being an abdl it makes it even better! Every morning my bed usually dry but my diapers warm soaked and squishy :p

Bellybag58 said:

You mean mentally sick just like how some guy could purposely want too be with another guy? Now that must be a mental sickness too. And gay sex, that must be an exreme fetish as well.

Oh wait, it isn't. And anyone who still thinks it is, is the one who needs psychological help. And the exact same thing is true for anyone who would similarly judge a dl for being themself as well. Don't be that kind of guy.

Reactions: chamberpot, lilgirllil, Borya and 2 others
Yes, I do.

If I've put my pullups away (as I have an on again/off again relationship with them) and go to my big girl panties - I usually wet the bed the first night -- if I've warn my pullups for more than a week to a month.

With respect to the question..."Do I Wet The Bed?"
I have two very thick and very durable waterproof mattress covers that are on the mattress ever since it was new. These completely cover both sides and close with heavy-duty zippers. On top of that, I have a very thick heavy-duty trap that is industrial "farm-rated" (designed to last many years). The next layer is a thick quilted mattress pad that is designed for extremely heavy wetting. The next two layers are the sheets and BTW....it is a California King Size Bed. The next layer is another tarp that is folded double that takes up about 90% of the area of the mattress. The next layers are super absorbent bath towels, typically the ones that cost about $5 - $7 each....I would guess there are about four of these in a double layer, then about four more folded in half that are positioned directly under my waist to hip area. Then my diaper consists of several heavy-duty bath towels along with my heavy-duty vinyl pants.
The reason for all of this is because I love to pee my diaper as much as possible and when the volume gets to the point that it turns sopping wet, that is typically what I expect by the time I wake up. The fact is that I want to wet my diaper as much as possible because it feels so good. I only wished that I could have found a significant other who loved to piss and do the same thing every night to make it a very lovely occasion. I can also imagine that there are many potential significant other females who typically have to wear a diaper every night due to incontinence issues but they would have been welcome to be my partner without needing a diaper without any hesitation. I just wonder how it might alter my dreams to have such a lovely partner. I have a huge capacity washing machine that has been going strong ever since 1989 and it continues to do the wash very quickly. The good thing is that I am highly skilled in numerous trades and being a washing machine repairman is one of them although I don't experience any breakdowns.....it is a Super Capacity Kenmore machine. I have a second washing machine if necessary but it doesn't see any activity very often. With all the protection I have, even the sheets have never been pissed on. The mattress is still in the perfect condition that it was in when it was new. I have done this at least five nights a week ever since 1981.....and now that I am retired, there is no restrictions for the most part. The ending response is.."No".....the bed has never been wet.......sometimes I go to bed with nothing more than my underwear briefs and no diaper so that I can get full utilization of the bath towels. The towels are always recycled for the bed only. I simply throw them in the washing machine and over the clothesline in the garage and they typically dry in 24-36 hours. I have enough towels for three full cycles of hot pissing. There are some days that I dream about being somewhere such as going into a restroom and in the dream, I vividly remember sometimes that when I am trying to pee normally, there is a slight feeling of resistance (probably due to the diaper being so close) and I have to exert a little extra pressure (in my dream) to finally make it happen.....and about 30 seconds later, I will awake from my dream to find my diaper completely soaking wet. I also wear my diaper when I go to the computer room. I have a high quality task chair that has about three layers of 6-Mil plastic covering it very well. In the seat of the task chair, I have two of the heavy-duty bath towels. I do extensive research online for various things. I either wear the 2X vinyl pants or the 1X size. When I wear the 1X size, my "tinkle-pants" are nearly full of hot pee.....by that time, my research project is done and I head for the shower and the laundry room. I'm sure there are plenty of readers who love to piss their pants or their diapers. I can say that it continues to be a pissing fantasy.

Last edited:
Back