A few good days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
Well ok then, you don't already know which one I was referring to then. Take a look at betterdry.

As for cost, their high absorpion means thry need fewer changes. This drastically lowers their per day cost to be less than "cheaper" diapers. So if you can afford a cheaper diaper you can obviously afford them too.

A okay well they do seem to be available i Europe as over here apparently BUT they are nearly double on the price i pay for my Molicare that has for me worked great during al my year of having to wear protection.

Again i can understand the logic of what youre saying BUT in my case for instance if sed brand was severely higher then the current brand (Molicare Premium Super + M designed for HEAVY use both ends ( 7 drops out of 10 and takes 2 373 ml ) then i could not afford sed extra cost despite if it would be cheaper in the long end. (and in my case i have the good ones and cheaper ones added in sed good ones ) as i have to go by what actual funds i do have available to pay for this protection. i can also see that Heronimus do have even heavier protection then i have so my brand wouldn't stand a chance ether apparently

Last edited by a moderator:
Missy1 said:
A okay well they do seem to be available i Europe as over here apparently BUT they are nearly double on the price i pay for my Molicare that has for me worked great during al my year of having to wear protection.

Again i can understand the logic of what youre saying BUT in my case for instance if sed brand was severely higher then the current brand (Molicare Premium Super + M designed for HEAVY use both ends ( 7 drops out of 10 and takes 2 373 ml ) then i could not afford sed extra cost despite if it would be cheaper in the long end. (and in my case i have the good ones and cheaper ones added in sed good ones ) as i have to go by what actual funds i do have available to pay for this protection. i can also see that Heronimus do have even heavier protection then i have so my brand wouldn't stand a chance ether apparently

And as I already said, they easily last twice as long if not more. Which means you need to go through less than half as many diapers. Which then means you are buying less than half. Which then means you are spending less than half.

How are you not following this. Quit looking at the price per diaper. The true cost is your cost per day. As I've said, they have the lowest costs per day of any diaper I have ever seen or used.

The problem is still for me a pack of one month would cost me nearly 1000 kr (roughly 120 D )whereas my current brand cost around 400 Kr (roughly 50 D) and as my income isVERY LOW[/B believe me i couldn't even if i wanted to or indeed needed to be able to fork up those kind of cach Slomo dear.

So although i completely understand the math of although higher price but last longer then this brand (or so you claim )its still a simple matter of actually having sed fonds to actually being able buy sed better brand. i DONT have any insurance so its all out of my already meager income. And as i also sed this brand(incl the extra padding ( roughly 70 Kr /month extra = 8 D more Total pr month with this brand around 60 D whereas sed other brand would cost me roughly 130 D /month) haven't failed me yet Slomo so why should i change and pay even more then i struggle to do as is ?

So i fail to see the logic in me forking up this higher amount on diapers Slomo especially if i don't have too ?

My cost pr day is roughly 10 Kr = 1 D / 24 Hours I only need to change my Molicares uselly 1 pr day (24 Hours) if needed during calmer periods 1 every 2 days (48 Hours ) Even with fecal explosions and leaking urine etc... ) the extra cheaper padding takes the big hits ( SO far i have to say) and is easily removed when needed and changed. I doubt even the betterdry can compete with those nrs can they ? And also i can easily ad yet another layer of the cheaper brand if needed and it's still WAY cheeper then the more premium brand

Oh and i should point out that i empty my self with "certain proved methods" regularly everyday so less that comes out due to that as well

edited & Added

Btw according to my findings in this matter most (incl premium diapers) are designed to only last up to 48 Hoers even with nothing in it from either nr 1 or 2 so with those calculations in MY case there's really not mush to gain in going for more expensive brand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missy1 said:
The problem is still for me a pack of one month would cost me nearly 1000 kr (roughly 120 D )whereas my current brand cost around 400 Kr (roughly 50 D) and as my income isVERY LOW[/B believe me i couldn't even if i wanted to or indeed needed to be able to fork up those kind of cach Slomo dear.

So although i completely understand the math of although higher price but last longer then this brand (or so you claim )its still a simple matter of actually having sed fonds to actually being able buy sed better brand. i DONT have any insurance so its all out of my already meager income. And as i also sed this brand(incl the extra padding ( roughly 70 Kr /month extra = 8 D more Total pr month with this brand around 60 D whereas sed other brand would cost me roughly 130 D /month) haven't failed me yet Slomo so why should i change and pay even more then i struggle to do as is ?

So i fail to see the logic in me forking up this higher amount on diapers Slomo especially if i don't have too ?

My cost pr day is roughly 10 Kr = 1 D / 24 Hours I only need to change my Molicares uselly 1 pr day (24 Hours) if needed during calmer periods 1 every 2 days (48 Hours ) Even with fecal explosions and leaking urine etc... ) the extra cheaper padding takes the big hits ( SO far i have to say) and is easily removed when needed and changed. I doubt even the betterdry can compete with those nrs can they ? And also i can easily ad yet another layer of the cheaper brand if needed and it's still WAY cheeper then the more premium brand

Oh and i should point out that i empty my self with "certain proved methods" regularly everyday so less that comes out due to that as well

edited & Added

Btw according to my findings in this matter most (incl premium diapers) are designed to only last up to 48 Hoers even with nothing in it from either nr 1 or 2 so with those calculations in MY case there's really not mush to gain in going for more expensive brand.

Beacause you will pay less. That's why. You are still trying to make a 1-1 comparison, but that is completely wrong. Listen, betterdry easily last twice as long as molicare supers. In other words, you will need to buy half as much, maybe less.

However, in light of your now added, additional information, it is possible this would no longer hold true- for you only. Given you now say you aren't always actually using them that is. That obviously changes things around a bit now doesn't it. If not, there's no way a molicare could possibly last two days (48 hours), heck not even 8 hours. Given the same level of actual use though, betterdry can hold up for 24 hours even if we can't due to rashes and smell. So yes, it absolutely does exceed those numbers of yours, not just meet them.

HeronimusM said:
Sorry Slomo but you make me feel like a stupid with the wrong products, thats not the case at all as i tried to explain earlier...

i have to follow procedures set by my insurance, and i could try out almost 4 medical grade diapers, Absorin, Abena, Tena, and Hartmann.
long story short, Absorin was for my body type the best product, and after consulting the Incontinence Nurse of my supplier, she gave me an upgrade, to the above mentioned diaper.

If it works for you then there is no need to change brands. I wish my insurance covered my diapers. American insurance companies suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back