What to get next

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I’m almost out of my abena m4’s I got a while back. I like them but I want to try something different. Since I’m still using a amazon locker there only a certain kinds of diapers I can get. Here are my possible options in my price range, I’ll put how many diapers per pack next to the name.

Rearz Safari 12 or sample of 2
Rearz rebels 12 or sample of 2
North shore supreme 15
Little for big 10
Carousel printed 10
Fabsense city print 10
Or
Happy endings eco cloth diaper
Sigzagor cloth diaper

The samples and the cloths are not to exspensive that I can easily get my first onsie with one as well.

Also just found out that amazon now has abu medium diapers now. I would order these in a heart beat if someone could exsplain how I can ship from amazon to a place that could hold the package.

Safari, fab sense, or I'd say super dry kids diapers or teddy bambino.

It's kind of a PTA washing just one cloth diaper but the Happy Endings cloths are nice. You'll probably need some additional PUL or plastic type pants to go over them though, they will leak if you over saturate them.

You definitely might want to try the Safari samples first, get the sizing right.
But otherwise if you're confident in your sizing, totally go for the Safari or Rebel if you're looking for serious cushyness and such.
(Safari holds more than the Rebel)

If you prefer a decent regular looking diaper and want more diapers for less, go NorthShore. Make your stash last longer and still have decent padding.
In your list they're closest to the M4s you've already tried, the NS Supreme have a lower waist rise and they hold a little more
(swell a little more than M4 too)

And for the Fabsense City diapers, they're a diaper I have yet to hear much about.
The print is lovely and I want to try them, but I have no clue how absorbent or how well they actually perform.
If you do get these, please let us know how they perform. I'm eager to hear something more detailed about these neat looking diapers ^u^

Rearz Safari 12 or sample of 2
> high quality, high capacity, is the print version of the inspire/incontrol, very good diaper to try (get a bag, don't settle for just a sample)

Rearz rebels 12 or sample of 2
> different print on a regular inspire, so the fit is same as safari but has less padding. still a good performer though. I prefer the less expensive all-white inspire.

North shore supreme 15
> good capacity also, but shell isn't as soft as I prefer and they start out pretty stiff. (do they still lack front elastic?)

Little for big 10
> no experience

Carousel printed 10
> these were an excellent diaper when they first came out but are a bit more expensive now that only single bags are available, fits a little small, same base model as bambino uses but with a higher capacity padding. great if you want a mostly-white diaper with a "lightweight" print just on the tape panel.

Fabsense city print 10
> NOT impressed. no front elastic, thin padding, lower than expected capacity, high price. fits a bit large. Worst choice in your list IMHO.

Happy endings eco cloth diaper
> no experience

Sigzagor cloth diaper
> no experience

It's hard to go wrong with ABU. Their entire catalog is good, and you always get better quality and performance on the more expensive models. Their diapers also fit a little on the small end (peek-abu in particular) so order a little on the large side if you don't know your size.

Of those, Northshore supreme for sure.

Ok so I checked, the pack sizes and the rearz packs won’t fit in amazon locker. Which means I can only do the samples of 2 for those. It’s annoying that I’m stuck using a amazon locker to get diapers but I don’t have a better option right now. Actully it’s a little more than I previously thought because I live close by the north shore care warehouse.

Edit: so I found out looking at the rearz safari sizing that I would be a small. And good news for me is that a small pack of 12 would fit in a amazon locker.

Last edited:
bambinod said:
FYI I still have three boxes of peek-abu for sale, size large in a USPS flat rate box. outer dimensions: 12 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 6"

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/115801-Large-Peek-ABU-for-sale

These are really small larges, should fit a medium person that's not at the small-end of medium.

It would be a good deal. Only issue is I am on the small side of a medium and I don’t have a pay pal. Only thing I have to pay for diapers is a 45 dollar amazon gift card.

So far my thoughts are between the rearz safari small, north shore supremes, or using the amazon balance to buy through north shore and pick up at the ware house. I feel like going the north shore route would require a lot more personal details like actual name and such, that amazon would be easier. Plus having to walk in to the warehouse to pick up would probably be more embarrassing to my self then grabbing a box from a amazon locker.

ThePhotographer said:
It would be a good deal. Only issue is I am on the small side of a medium and I don’t have a pay pal. Only thing I have to pay for diapers is a 45 dollar amazon gift card.

So far my thoughts are between the rearz safari small, north shore supremes, or using the amazon balance to buy through north shore and pick up at the ware house. I feel like going the north shore route would require a lot more personal details like actual name and such, that amazon would be easier. Plus having to walk in to the warehouse to pick up would probably be more embarrassing to my self then grabbing a box from a amazon locker.

Northshore is excellent for keeping your info private. They do not sell your info to other companies. And diapers is what northshore specializes in. There is absolutely no reason to feel embarrased when picking up diapers from them.

Any time I've talked with the people at Northshore they have been pretty nice as well.

Unless there's a strong reason of convenience, I'd encourage you to go the NorthShore route. Don't worry about personal details. NorthShore is a professional company which will be discreet. Make a dummy gmail account, log into in through a browser in incognito mode, and you're set.
I would totally go through North shore from what I have read. It just my nerves that are stopping me. Diapers are a private side to me, and having to interact with other physically to get a package is going to be super embarrassing to me. So I have a few days left before I need to place the order. I’ll think on what everyone has said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back