Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspinarian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I LOVE pajamas, but if I can get some that are designed for kids or look like they were designed for kids, that's even better. Right now, I'm looking for shortie PJs that will be cooler for summer, and it looks like Marks and Spencer UK is the best place to get some. But I'm hoping to avoid shipping from the UK to the States if possible.

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

There are lots on eBay.I bought a Superman onsie the other day

Gonna be honest, they are EVERYWHERE! I have sesame street pajamas from both K-Mart and Walmart as well as tons of Disney and some just childish looking. As for boys there are Batman, Superman, cookie monster, star wars I could go on at K-mart, wal-mart, Target and old navy. Most of these places have order online and deliver to your home options. Of course amazon is always an option but if I've learned anything it's that you are taking a huge chance on the quality, there is no way of knowing if it is shipping from overseas until after you place your order. :(

You might want to google family pajamas. They have some really childish ones in sizes from baby to adult.
I've gotten them from PatPat in China and if you order 2 the shipping is included (prices are around $25 per pair).
For me they do not have a fly which makes them even more infantile.

Yeah not too hard to find. Wife bought me a particularly cute pair of PJs from Target.

Christmas holiday time is best for the family pajamas that are similar to boys two piece pajamas with prints on them. I got a pretty cool Star Wars themed cotton set this past Christmas from Target. Hanna Andersson also has some cute adult pjs but they can be a bit pricey.

You can also type in AB/DL clothes into the Amazon search engine all kinds of clothes will pop up. A lot or most of them are for women, but who cares. I bought a cute blue pajama set that has a big teddy bear on the front of the top half.

Well, this is my first post after lurking for years. I got you fam....

Try Leveret PJs. I have the Dinosaur ones and the Fox ones but there are some other really great ones there. Look in other sections of the men's women's PJ's as well.

Gjbl7WU.png

Reactions: Mars25enormous and MASONJAR
Those PJs look awesome but I would roast to death in them. I would also have an even worse problem if I had footie PJs. It bums me out a little.

what size kids pjs does everyone wear? I know I can fit into size 20 footed pjs. I went to walmart and target to see what the biggest size pjs were and could only see XL which were 16-18.

I haven't been able to find anything that I really like beyond the two PJ's that I have. One is a cute red mickey mouse PJ set, wish I could find more in that size. The other is a footie PJ its blue with some shapes on it, womens size though.

etsy can be your best friend.

sissy kiss is a bit expensive.

but if youre looking for actual kids style... target, walmart, places like that. i actually just got a few kids clothes :D
dont worry about being "stared at" because people will judge you no matter what. and honestly im trans, so i get weird stares all the time. if someone cant handle you for who you are, that's their problem. you are free to be you, just know it comes at the cost of invalidated judgment and prejudice. so be you, be bold and love who you are and let no one inhibit! <3

I'd love to find Sofia The First sleepwear that would fit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back