Perfect fits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
TLDR; I found a way to put diapers on that make them feel much better and small underwear-style diapers feel more like slim-fit undies than the medium size counterpart. What do you have to note about the fit of your diapers and what you think could be better about them?

I have been using diapers a little more often lately than before and this is due in part to me starting to go to the local Value Village thrift store.

Recently I bought some TENA Super diapers but the problem with them was that they were in Large, which with those is fairly big. That said, it lead to me discovering the best way to get fit into a new diaper while standing. Personally, I have always had issues with the wings of the diaper being too bunched up near the front which can collect sweat and make it uncomfortable.

What I have figured out is to open the diaper all the way and wrap the wings around my body and then use one hand to hold them in place as far back as they go with the thumb and pinky - the front of the diaper is up around belly-button height - and then tape the bottom two tapes to secure the diaper around the legs, the other tapes are then done as securely as possible while ensuring wing position. What I have found with this is that the feeling is different, to me it is more secure and feels like a better diaper. I tried this with my Abena M3s that came in today and it feels amazing to me. The diaper is flat at the front with little to no ruffles from being less than tight and it feels great.

Moving on from taped diapers I also got my hands on some Tena Ultimate-extra underwear. I usually get them in medium which fits well on me but this time I got the small size and I think I'm going to get them from now on. I'm on the upper range of the waist sizing for these but they feel much more like regular underwear in every way. The elastics don't stretch out as far which makes it feel more like a slim-fit underwear, perfect for me, and they don't rise as far, making them much more passable as underwear. While the Tena may not be the only one I ever use, I'm much more likely to buy small when looking at underwear style.

Well I can't speak about the underwear, but how you're describing getting a good fit with the diapers is exactly how you're supposed be getting them to fit. I don't know how you were doing it before, but I'm glad to see you finally have it figured out.

Fyi, adisc has a wonderful diaper primer which describes how to put a diaper on correctly. Any newbie should give it a read through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back