Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
What's your personal best? I've only been able to go a couple days straight in diapers. I'm thinking of trying for a week.
What should I expect that's different about a week compared to 2 days?

I've never got to wear more than a day at a time, best of luck to you beating your record! I hope once I'm living on my own to wear at least a week straight sometime, I've always wanted to try that.

My longest streak of consecutive days diapered is 8 days. This happened on two occasions, both after I had finished school for the year, I had a few weeks off before my contracts started and I used them to my advantage, diaper up and unwind. Going 8 days in a row was really fun, I wasn't in baby mode all the time, but still, I was most certainly a comfy diaper boy for that time.

My longest streak in baby mode was 3 days straight. I think I was able to immerse myself in baby mode and stay there for those 3 days because I had my Mommy friend with me. I spent a long weekend at her house and I was a baby from morning until night, Friday evening to Monday morning, it was very very fun. You'd think one would get bored being a baby for that stretch of time, but Mommy had a full weekend of fun things planned so I was always stimulated and entertained :eek:

In all honesty, wearing for a week in my experience isn't too different from wearing for a few days in a row, you go through more diapers, but that's about it. It's just as fun and convenient as any other time you're diapered :)

I would say that if you are going to be diapered for any elongated stretch of time, you are going to want to make sure you have enough diapers to keep you covered. If you run out of diapers the streak is over.

I am just past 3 years 24/7. Every day, every night. After transplant surgery I committed to diapers 100% the time.

If going for more then a couple of days, expect to take care of your skin better using powders, lotions, creams. Also yourself well in the shower to avoid developing rash’s and other irritations

My previous best was about 3 weeks, and currently I'm starting day 8 of this streak of round-the-clock wear. One big thing I have noticed is that after a few days I feel the urge to pee much sooner and the stream is weaker i.e. my bladder doesn't contract with as much force when I am relieving myself. In the past it has taken me a day or so to adjust back to normal when I stopped wearing diapers.

I've spent 8 years back in the `90s in diapers, full time, with my second wife. Work, Play, the doctor's office, *Sigh* Good times.

My current record is roughly 22 years.

The last time I ran out of disposable diapers (shipping delays well after I ordered them) I switched to my backup supply of cloth diapers.

I should be coming up to one year 24/7.

Four days.

My longest was 15 months. It seems inconceivable to me now that I would go that long or might go anywhere near that long again. Still, I've gone longer each time I've really set to it, so who knows. It feels so good to be out of diapers, even a few months later, I'm still sort of giddy.

A couple of days. Mostly cause I was risking people finding out...
-Good luck on breaking your record. :)

1 but how gives a shit.

I was out of work for 6 weeks one time and was diapered 24/7 for almost 3 weeks straight. It was amazing

About 5 or 6 days. I had a little trouble holding my bladder afterwards.

17 days! 2 weeks vacation, 3 weekends, a holiday and first day back to work. I loved it.

I had that after only 2 days. How long till you could hold well again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back