Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I wear Tena Pants in size Medium and they fit pretty good. (Maybe a tiny bit big on the butt) If I would wear a Slip would the same size fit me similar? Are the waist measurements the same through all the different diaper types from the same Brand? I know that other Brands have different sizing but are the sizes in the same Brand identical?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

The tena line are pretty consistent on size, if medium fits you in one, it should fit you in another.

The same cannot be guaranteed when you cross over to another brand though. A few brands aren't as consistent though, like Bambino's magnifico andABU's peek-abu

bambinod said:
The tena line are pretty consistent on size, if medium fits you in one, it should fit you in another.

The same cannot be guaranteed when you cross over to another brand though. A few brands aren't as consistent though, like Bambino's magnifico andABU's peek-abu
Okay thanks. Do you know if I can get Samples in a regular medical supply store?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

As long as you know what the larger of your hip/waist measurements are, you should be in good shape. I always compare the sizes to that number and go from there. If that measurement is within two overlapping sizes, I usually try out the larger size first.

I've generally found that most brands are consistent within their own line. However, between different brands there is some a lot of variation. With small exception, despite what the waist size range says on most, I fit better in a large than medium.

That being said, I got some of the newer versions of the Attends briefs. I had been using the Large breathable extra absorbency as my primary daytime brief. The new "Advanced" which replaced that brief in the line is now HUGE. Not so much that the crotch has changed, but the wings now extend probably four inches out on both sides. WHere the tapes used to hit right on the illiac crest (traditional tape/pin area), the new ones reach to the centerline. I'll have to try the mediums, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

PaddedDeist said:
As long as you know what the larger of your hip/waist measurements are, you should be in good shape. I always compare the sizes to that number and go from there. If that measurement is within two overlapping sizes, I usually try out the larger size first.

I've found that not to be the case, alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back