• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bratfina

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hello! I’m Bratfina and I am so excited to find this site but super nervous for my first post! I’m from the pacific north west and I love it here. I’m very into the outdoors and nature. I LOVE nail polish and nail art! And I’m a little so I like lots of little stuff too! I am very much a binkie addict... very much! So, I wear diapers because I have medical issues but also for comfort. I know there are others like me but I don’t know any of them. I am just really excited to find a community to be a part of and hope that I can someday contribute to it.

Hello Bratfina and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

"... So, I wear diapers because I have medical issues but also for comfort ... I know there are others like me but I don’t know any of them ... "

Well, now you do !

Welcome here.

Thank you!

Hi from Illinois, welcome to our little Sanctuary!

Hey there! you've came to the right place! It is awesome that you have decided to combine your medical condition with the comfort of the ABDL community! something you will not regret!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back