• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Facing My Fears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyjayy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello!

I've been a pretty reserved member of this community for almost 10 years now. I've always stayed behind in the shadows in fear of being caught by family and friends. This is my first time sharing in a forum to many people, and only a few trusted people in my know about me. I've been pretty shy in indulging in my interests and only buying a pack of diapers about twice a year. Lately however, I've been indulging in diapers, pull ups, pacifiers, plastic sheets, and other things that make me happy. So, in honor of that, I decided to finally activate this account and start exploring some more.

To keep this short, I'm a college student in Florida who is a total Disney nerd, loves teaching, animals, and music. Looking forward to meeting awesome:eek: people!

Hello babyjayy and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I can understand your concern I have been there done that.

The site has a lot of good information and help to gain understanding as "self respect" for this situation.
I hope you the best of luck.

Egor

Hi and welcome. Yes, you wrote a great introduction. I hope you enjoy this site. We talk about a lot of different things, diapers included and participating in the threads can be a lot of fun.

Hi! Welcome to the site, I am new as well! The greatest feeling to me is that you no longer have to be ashamed of these feelings, nor feel alone! I hope you find many friends on this site!

Hello babyjayy and welcome! Nice intro! I'm new here also, and this is my first time sharing in a public forum as well. The only other person in my life who knows is my husband, and he is completely supportive of my love of diapers. It's very reassuring, as others have said, to learn you're not alone in this. Also, I enjoy pacifiers, too, and I have more than I even care to admit! :)

Hey Babyjayy, welcome and really good intro. I was just at Disney World last month for a little late Spring Break (though long out of college). Had a great time and the weather was perfect. I imagine you get there alot since you go to school in Florida.

By the way, there is a Furry Convention there in Orlando in August called Megaplex. I've been told a lot of Babyfurs and ABDLs attend. If I can get off work I might go. I have found Furry Cons to be great places to meet other Cubs and ABDLs under the disguise of the Furry Fandom. If you like animals it might be a good match for you.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. It's a great community here. Don't be shy.

Tig

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Babyjayy said:
Hello!

I've always stayed behind in the shadows in fear of being caught by family and friends. This is my first time sharing in a forum to many people, and only a few trusted people in my know about me.

Greetings Babyjayy welcome to the community.

Totally understandable to be concerned, without a doubt a bunch of us share that same concern myself included. I will say this is a good place to find a lot of helpful advice from pretty decent people.

I am a bit of a fan of Disney, Zootopia is my recent favorite but what I really love is all the Studio Ghibli movies.

Once again Welcome!
Piefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back