How do you store your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have probably the WEIRDEST spot for mine.

Right now, they are stacked neatly inside an old shower in the bathroom. LOL It doesn't work right now, and my mother is worried about the cats scratching at the bags and poking holes in my padding, so she suggested putting them in there. And it works. (The shower has a glass door that closes.)

Eventually when I get my extra room back, I want to have some sort of storage for them in there so if I have an accident in the middle of the night I can go ahead and get cleaned up and changed without traipsing through the whole house. (We have people living here that are supposed to be moving out soon-ish.)

But since I'm IC and not particularly worried about people knowing, I keep my stuff out in the open. XD

Sheepies said:
I'm curious. Do you display them? Have them in a bin? Hidden?

I have a gallery showing how to make a convenient, high capacity, secure storage solution on the cheap:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1472

attachment.php

It's a little confusing because the pictures are not in the right order, but I haven't found a way to re-arrange them. Does anyone know how?

I just keep mine stacked in my closet, next to my diaper pail.

I keep mine in the bottom drawer of my dresser.
I take them out of the bag and it perfectly holds the entire bag of Confidry 24/7.
I usually change standing up, but they are also within easy reach when I am laying down for a change.

Spare cases are kept on a storage rack in the garage.

Last edited:
Plastic pants in a drawer, disposables and washable inco pants under clothing

Just in some sort of closet. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just in some sort of closet. :)

I keep unopened cases and packs in the spare bedroom. One open pack is divided half to my bedroom and half to the bathroom. No need to hide them or lock them away, it's no secret at home that I'm IC.

The main stash contains multiple 3- or 4-pack cases of each essential type of nappy, stacked in a solid block in the spare room. Next to them are some large clear plastic lidded crates, in which a few packs can be opened ahead of time to allow the nappies to decompress. Also in crates are the remaining stocks of 'vintage' styles, with the exception of the classic Tena Slips of which I still have a couple of cases.

The daily use stock is in the wardrobe, into which one decompressed pack of each type is transferred as required. Plastic pants and other accessories live in the drawers alongside, next to the silly old non-absorbent underwear. Also in the bedroom is a suitcase that contains fun alternatives to the usual kinds of nappy; Samples, types that are not currently in daily use, occasional dips into the vintage stock. And, most importantly, ready-boosted extra thick ones for playtime - some specially for girls and some for boys!

I've never really kept nappies in the bathroom, mainly through habit because it's a long time since I had the luxury of a private en-suite, also because I don't like them being in a humid atmosphere. I just take the changing bag along if I need to change in the bathroom i.e. if it's a messy one; if it's only wet it's nicer to change or be changed in the bedroom.

I have been buying my diapers a case at a time and I have a handy built-in closet/shelf in our apartment. I unpack all that I can to allow them to floof up as I use them. I also find that I have a clear view on exactly how many I have left and when I need to reorder.

DiaperCloset.jpg

I just got in my new case today when I took that pic. I have my ton of TranquilityATNs, Some Walmart ones I use in emergencies or when I need a short-term diaper where I'm going toss it soon. I also have a Prevail Sample that I'll get around to trying out. (Hey, it was free. lol)

I do have some samples coming from Northshore including a Betterdry. There was an offer for a free bag of Northshore boosters when I got my "case" of 100 tranquility boosters. The lady was nice and I have a few more samples on the way--including the Betterdry.

Last edited:
I have my diapers stored in a suitcase in my spare room.

I typically keep my diapers in bins.

Quite simply stacked in the hallway 6A4F10D4-B7A1-4747-A950-968FC05F9A0A.jpg

Most are in storage in the basement. The ones I most commonly wear are in my bedroom. Slightly less common usage and guest diapers are in a spare room.

Trevor said:
Most are in storage in the basement. The ones I most commonly wear are in my bedroom. Slightly less common usage and guest diapers are in a spare room.

guest diapers? can i stay at your house? :)

dlboylife said:
guest diapers? can i stay at your house? :)

Anything can happen ;)

Most of my friends bring their own but it's good to have more on-hand just in case.

I live with my relatives, so i just hide them (and other stuff) in an old lego storage bin. It's actually pretty effective, in fact, i don't think anyone's openned it in years besides me.

About 15 cloth: day, night, contour and liners in a big bin under the bed. The bin is labeled bedding from my when my mom was in a nursing home. This is to throw my son onto, "the scent of other game" if he goes snooping around. About 10 pairs of plastic pants hang on hangars at the very back of all of my wife's clothing in her closet, you would really have to dig to find them. 8 sets of various color and "DUCKY" Big 3" diaper pins are in a small zipper bag in the bottom of one of my wife's drawers. Most of my " little clothes" are in her closet. We don't figure my son would snoop around on her shelves too much. I don't use disposables very often, but I have about a dozen on standby in a box at the top of my closet. Finally there are about another dozen cloth diapers and a half dozen plastic pants on standby by in sealed boxes for when the time comes. When I think about it all, my need to regress probably cost me more than a truck payment...it was worth it.

I swapped out all of my dresser drawers with diapers, whoops :sweatdrop: hopefully my roommates never need to borrow a pair of gym shorts to go in the pool or something lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back