How do you store your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Related, my kitty enjoying this padded throne of diaper storage20180509_133930.jpg

I almost always remove all the diapers out of a bag and refold them in half like baby diapers are. Then I keep some in drawers in the bedroom and the main stock is in the basement.

LOL!

If I fits, I sits. Comfortably.

eddy200 said:
I almost always remove all the diapers out of a bag and refold them in half like baby diapers are. Then I keep some in drawers in the bedroom and the main stock is in the basement.

agreed, there IS something nostalgic about the look of a half-folded diaper! (see my ava on the left)

Currently, I store my diapers in a black plastic bag in the stern of a canoe that functions as a catchall for assorted items. Risky, but I'm rolling with it.

Sheepies said:
Related, my kitty enjoying this padded throne of diaper storageView attachment 30906

Uhh, nails and diapers do not go together very well...
Not to mention the cat hair in your diapers :sad:

Makubird said:

That one had me cowering a little, too. We have a rule here with my cat, who frequently hops on my lap as I sit in a chair in a t, socks, and diaper.... "NO CLAWS!"

I always hide them under my drawer. If you take the bottom drawer off, there is a space that can store some items, including diapers.

darkjo said:
I always hide them under my drawer. If you take the bottom drawer off, there is a space that can store some items, including diapers.

don't forget that space is (A) usually accessible from the outside in the back, and (B) is exposed if the dresser is moved.

When I first got my hands on diapers when I was younger and did not live alone. I never had that many. But I remember hiding them together with my trash. Clean trash... Unless you wanted to go sort threw my garbage you were not finding them. But they were not in my trash bin. They were in hidden trash bags. Now they are still in my bedroom but simply under the table with a sheet of cloth over them. No body comes into my bedroom.

Makubird said:
Not to mention the cat hair in your diapers :sad:
She did end up poking a tiny hole in a Little Pawz as she got off but it wasn't too bad. Nothing a little tape couldn't fix.

(Still slightly miffed but not a huge deal)

Securely in my closet underneath a shirt. I usually have a pack of the Unicorn Pride or the ABU Kiddos or Lavenders in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back