Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm curious. Do you display them? Have them in a bin? Hidden?

Right now I have mine in a bin and small diaper bag in the closet. Would love to have an adult sized stacker for them like they make for babies but I'm not sure that exists. Making it possible ground for a diy...

Unfortunately since my wife doesn’t approve of me wearing, I have to hide them in a bin in my garage. She knows they are in the garage somewhere, but doesn’t know, or care to know, exactly where.

Being incontitent I stack them in my closet on a shelf where my underwear use to be. To put them anywhere else would be a major inconvenience.

since i wear in secret i keep them in the package in a black trash bag under my bed that way if for some reason someone looks under my bed they wont see it

I wear cloth and keep them in a cute tote I repurposed from Sally's along with a little sachet of Dreft fragrance booster beads so they smell nice.

I hide mine in the back of my closet under a pile of clothing since no one in my house knows I wear them

I built a ton of shelves in my one closet and keep everything in there.

I have to keep them handy - for both at both work and home, but want to keep them discreet...so i keep them in the trunk of my car.

NeverKnow said:
I keep most of them in their packaging in cardboard boxes in my spare closet. Then I have a smaller "random access" cardboard box that I keep on the top shelf of the closet in my room, for the ones I will wear imminently.

This is what I do with my disposables. My cloth diapers I keep in a drawer of my bedroom chest of drawers. The plastic pants hang on a plastic hanger in my bedroom closet.

I keep my diapers in my closet on the shelf’s that I built

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stack full packs in the closet, on top of clothes that I never use anymore. I put a few diapers from the pack I'm currently using on the top shelf of the closet, then pull the small stack out when I need a change. I even have baby diapers and training pants to put on my plushies.

My open pack of disposables and cloth prefolds are stored in plastic totes that I slide under the bed.
The rest of my cloth boosters and PUL panties are kept in drawers. Full packs are kept in my closet.

I have a lockable "Work Box" with 2 independent locking sides, it can hold a lot of Diapers at a time (easily 2 or 3 different cases, plus boosters, etc.)

My family doesn't go investigating in this box plus it's in my room and usually locked all this time so its secure and convenient for me, and usually nothing is said unless I get diapers delivered and they are like "what is in the package?"

But really when I basically ignore that talk I get left alone about it.

I've been on the fence about explaining it in the simplest terms to my mom, but I always overthink things and usually ignore it and so I keep going on acting ignorant.

I like to keep most of my diapers in their packs on a shelf in my bedroom when storing normally, makes it look neat and nice ^u^
Sometimes just leave one or two diapers out around the room to make a shelf look more occupied, sometimes I loose track of them too >u<
But usually I have a few cases, I only open up a case at a time and keep the other cases in the closet.

I also prefer(and recommend) to open a pack or two ahead of time and put them into clear bins to decompress and expand to make them floofier.
And for special occasions I keep the good poof (ABU, Rears, Etc.) in big luggage trunks that lock so I'm less tempted to just use the special diapers.

Jonnythepony said:
I like to keep most of my diapers in their packs on a shelf in my bedroom when storing normally, makes it look neat and nice ^u^
Sometimes just leave one or two diapers out around the room to make a shelf look more occupied, sometimes I loose track of them too >u<
But usually I have a few cases, I only open up a case at a time and keep the other cases in the closet.

I also prefer(and recommend) to open a pack or two ahead of time and put them into clear bins to decompress and expand to make them floofier.
And for special occasions I keep the good poof (ABU, Rears, Etc.) in big luggage trunks that lock so I'm less tempted to just use the special diapers.
Oh I love that extra poofing time trick.

I've done it with my diapers too and it makes quite a difference! (Also looks really good with the nice neat stacks of diapers)

Full packs stacked in a cupboard in a spare room and others in my bedside table/cupboard for easy access.

I have mine in an old carry one sports bag under my bed. My wife knows about it so there is no issues.

I have some supply in a drawer in my bureau. The rest are in my closet. Nothing is displayed but nothing is hidden either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back