tips for minimizing leaks while sitting down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex000f

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I haven't had any Standing leaks in over half a year, but I still struggle with not leaking when I pee while sitting down. Do people have any advice on how I can put my diaper on such that it can handle at least 2 wettings while sitting down? The last time I can remember doing that successfully was during my online Statistics course final last fall. I don't try to hold it when wearing a diaper so I don't think flooding is the issue, though learning to notice an urge and pee sooner might be. I currently wear large littlepawz (and love them) so I don't think diaper quality is the issue either. Also, I as my profile suggests I have male parts. Any advice is appreciated since its more babyish to not have to stand up to pee xd.

hex000f said:
I haven't had any Standing leaks in over half a year, but I still struggle with not leaking when I pee while sitting down. Do people have any advice on how I can put my diaper on such that it can handle at least 2 wettings while sitting down? The last time I can remember doing that successfully was during my online Statistics course final last fall. I don't try to hold it when wearing a diaper so I don't think flooding is the issue, though learning to notice an urge and pee sooner might be. I currently wear large littlepawz (and love them) so I don't think diaper quality is the issue either. Also, I as my profile suggests I have male parts. Any advice is appreciated since its more babyish to not have to stand up to pee xd.
My best solution is to be aware how wet are you, and if you are wet enough that you think it's going to leak, then standup and wait for 1+ mins, then sit again. If fails, then you actually need to change..

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I sit on a inflatable swim ring for kids so when i pee the diaper will sag into the center and not press out

Try using another diaper. From my own experience, the best leakproof diapers are Crinklz. They have one of the best absorbency out of any diaper, and doesn't leak even when sitting or lying down.

hex000f said:
I haven't had any Standing leaks in over half a year, but I still struggle with not leaking when I pee while sitting down. Do people have any advice on how I can put my diaper on such that it can handle at least 2 wettings while sitting down?

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but "don't do that".

Without a doubt, sitting is the most likely position to leak when wearing a diaper. Your best defense is to wear something with high capacity, fast wicking, and point UP (not down!) so you can be using as much of the upper padding in the front as possible. And don't flood!

Mostly you just need better diapers. You can't go wrong with Betterdry, Northshore Supreme, or Confidry24/7. You can also try the new PeekABU's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back