Another crinklz question..... sizing wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So long time no see, i drop in every now and then and see whats going on. Due for some more diapers and want to try something new, and crinklz caught my eye. I usually run molicare super plus, and i tried mediums which fit pretty good. I heard that the crinklz run a little smaller so that for me would mean i would need large, any truth to this?

Appreciate the help!

I just took my measurements for waist and hips and went with that. It might be more accurate to measure in the long run...I'm not really sure how to compare sizes otherwise.

I used a sewing measuring tape, but if you don't have one, you can totally take a string and wrap it around, snip where it meets and measure the string. :3

Dakota13 said:
So long time no see, i drop in every now and then and see whats going on. Due for some more diapers and want to try something new, and crinklz caught my eye. I usually run molicare super plus, and i tried mediums which fit pretty good. I heard that the crinklz run a little smaller so that for me would mean i would need large, any truth to this?

Appreciate the help!

Buy a sample , but you should fit ok if not better as I've worn both ok

There seems to be a gap in the sizing. Large are larger than usual, medium are smaller than usual. One other thing to note is that crinklz are also longer than many other diapers, and I know I appreciate that in a diaper. You get much better (higher) coverage in the front, and storage in the back.

bambinod said:
There seems to be a gap in the sizing. Large are larger than usual, medium are smaller than usual. One other thing to note is that crinklz are also longer than many other diapers, and I know I appreciate that in a diaper. You get much better (higher) coverage in the front, and storage in the back.

Agree, I have mediums that I use during the day and larges at night, the larges do add tons of sag and but the size wings (were the tapes land) are no different on my than large tykables of abu little paws, when I wear a medium crinklz I always tape the top tapes first then tape the bottoms just snuggly so the rear of the diaper doesn't cut into the back of my thighs. Either way these diapers are great and I can fully trust them, It would be awesome if they made a size regular like some other euro brands

So i guess the biggest thing is, I measured them out to my molicares which i dare say are about perfect for a every day wear diaper. They are very close in size within about 1/2" front to back(crinklz a little shorter) Im 6ft tall and wear a 32-34 waist size pants. I guess its weird for me because i have large quads, so diapers fit tight around the legs. Maybe ill order one of each size and make a note for next time i order. Northshore is only a few hours south of me so things get pretty quick.

I ended up going with the mediums, i measured out a molicare and the dimensions are identical.

I’m in the odd range where both the mediums and larges both fit great. I wear the mediums during the day, and the larges at night, as they come up near the naval and definitely above the pants line. For reference, the ABU products in the medium range tend to run kinda tight for me, whereas the medium Crinklz fit about perfect for functional use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back