what is your perfect abdl fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.

leviebaby88

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
what is your perfect abdl fantasies my are having my future mommy humiliate me in front of her female friends by diapering me and changing me in front of them they laugh and saying i belong in diapers and what cute baby i am and then she is feeding me a bottle while she is playing with my hair :sweatdrop::smile1::smile1: and a otk spanking while diapered or before diapered

hello

I'm living my fantasy right now. The most wonderful woman in the world is taking care of my every need. We have a beautiful AB relationship and a fantastic husband wife relationship. If I could do anything to make this real life fantasy better, I would not have to keep this side of my life hidden from my son, 13. AND I would have a full blown nursery with a crib, changing table, high chair, toys etc.

But what I got is pretty darn great!

Last edited:
Reactions: sissyprincess2390
I think mine is just being babied in general. I am new to this, so I have not yet found someone who would act as a caregiver or daddy. I love the idea of being fed, bathed, changed, etc.

I think the ultimate dream for me, is to have a Girlfriend/Mommy and a full blown nursery with a crib, highchair, changing table, rocking horse, the works :)

That being said though, some of my perfect ABDL fantasies have already come true courtesy of my Mommy friend. Every time I have a baby weekend with her, we truly bond and all my needs are met. She diapers me up, dresses me, bottle feeds me, burps me, spoon feeds me, cuddles with me, plays with me on my baby blanket, changes my diapers, wet and messy, puts me down for naps, reads me bedtime stories and gives me baths. I actually feel like I've gone back in time when I'm with her, it's a beautiful experience, total emotional fulfillment :eek:

Much like Littlemoosey, I really am quite lucky, many of my AB dreams have come true, so I'm pretty content, but there's always a little something missing. Having a Mommy and Baby day with my Mommy friend in a realistic nursery space would be incredible.

My perfect DL fantasy would be to live my life in a climate that’s warm enough to only wear my diapers and nothing else and not be persecuted for doing so.

lonnie said:
My perfect DL fantasy would be to live my life in a climate that’s warm enough to only wear my diapers and nothing else and not be persecuted for doing so.

TROPICAL RAINFOREST HERE YOU GO. *giggles*

Except then the rainforest would wet your diapers -for- you.

I think I'd like a weekend to be able to explore what little there is in me. No sex, just a weekend of me in a nursery exploring different aspects of my AB side to see what I like and what falls flat--done in a manner where I just immerse myself and just let everything go until my time was up.

I'd like to cuddle while a mommy figure, as we'd watch a movie she would give me a bottle of milk and hold me, making the world slip away.no more responsibilitys, Nothing else would matter, just that moment as it cements in my brain for a plesent memory. Maybe have a diaper change making me feel helpless and dependent on her love. Also she'd make me PANCAKES! I love pancakes lol

My fantasy would be to be age regressed to around 18 months old, so I'd need my diapers and have reduced abilities.

I'd like to spend a day with a nice CG who planned the day out, maybe a trip to the zoo. I'd take pictures like crazy just like when I was a kid, and they'd keep an eye on me. Then the rest of the day cuddling.

I agree with littlemoosey... I'd love to have a fully loaded nursery! And an infinite amount of stuffies! :D

Either someone stumbling upon my little collection and wanting to try it all out. Either wanting to be in the Cg role or be the little. Either would be awesome. If I was the one being taken care of I really just want the loving feeling of a diaper change or to be diapered up and laying on my cgs lap. If they were little they would get the finest of treatment. The poofiest of diapers, the biggest bottles. Just to know theyre safe and secure.

I sometimes fantasize that my wife outs me to a friend couple, only to find out that one of them is abdl. She then organizes a playdate (videogames) for us, while her and the other grown-up have some wine and regular adult talks. Obviously, diapers, diaper checks and diaper changes are a must.

Being kidnaped, replaced with a clone thats program to be a better person, drugged with some anti aging pill, metally broke down, and force to become someone’s baby forever. Lol

A quiet morning, my caretaker gently wakes me up with kisses and hugs. "Wakey wakey baby girl" they cheerfully exclaim while nuzzling me. "Who's my perfect little princess?" I rejoice. I feel loved, wanted, cared for, and safe. The day is filled with activities with my caretaker. We cuddle, play with toys, and they put me down for a nap with my favorite stuffie Bunny. But not before making sure I'm nice and dry and in a clean diaper. When I wake up, it's time for num nums where they bottle feed me and we go out somewhere nice, but peaceful. Maybe to the park, a zoo, the beach. They hold me close so I don't wander off. And tell me they love me. And wouldn't ever let anything bad happen to me. We go home, and relax together. Before having me clean up my toys and go to bed. They read me a bedtime story, tuck me in, and give me a gentle kiss on the forehead as I drift off to sleep. A kind hearted loyal caretaker, Mommy or Daddy, doesn't matter. Someone who would love me unconditionally and would never hurt me unless of course, I've been bad and deserve a spanking. Loving, but firm. A little bit strict but not too much. And someone who doesn't like to yell and would never raise their voice at me.

Perhaps a little bit of a simplistic fantasy, but a fantasy nonetheless. Not an every day thing sure, I like to be big sometimes too, and cater to their needs and desires as well, but on the truly little days, that would sound really nice...

vietnamesebabyboi said:
Being kidnaped, replaced with a clone thats program to be a better person, drugged with some anti aging pill, metally broke down, and force to become someone’s baby forever. Lol

It's very thoughtful that you don't want to have friends and family worried by your disappearance. I like little touches like that.

I have lots of fantasies but I think most of them wouldn't be very fun in real life for very long. I think if I were wishing, I'd just want to be with someone I love who loves me and diapers like crazy and enjoys being kinky and switching roles.

Trevor said:
It's very thoughtful that you don't want to have friends and family worried by your disappearance. I like little touches like that.

I have lots of fantasies but I think most of them wouldn't be very fun in real life for very long. I think if I were wishing, I'd just want to be with someone I love who loves me and diapers like crazy and enjoys being kinky and switching roles.
Thats very realistic, in fact its actually possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back