Proud of myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

booklover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Today, I purchased Goodnites for the first time. Although they are technically training pants for young girls, I am still proud of myself for finally getting the nerve to do it. I have had urges to pee in a diaper since I was 11, as well as fantasized about being a baby. As of a year and a half ago, i slowly began purchasing stuff for babies/toddlers (binkies, bottles, sippy cups). I have not tried them on yet, but i am excited to wear something other than 5t pull ups that I have to sneak on, and risk leaking all over myself every time I use it. Next time, I plan on trying Pampers Cruisers (they didnt have my size this time).

Goodnites were my first too. The push through the nerves is really something to be proud of. Since then, I've moved on to bigger, better, and thicker diapers, and I'm hoping you get there eventually too. :D

I also got my first pack of DryNites last week (they're the equivalent of goodnites where I live), and they do fit pretty well^^ I usually wear a size M for pants, and I think you stated before that you wear size S, so you should be fine :)
And I definitely understand being nervous about buying them! Seriously, I can purchase pacis, bottles or even formula no problem, but there's something about diapers...

Schwanensee said:
I also got my first pack of DryNites last week (they're the equivalent of goodnites where I live), and they do fit pretty well^^ I usually wear a size M for pants, and I think you stated before that you wear size S, so you should be fine :)
And I definitely understand being nervous about buying them! Seriously, I can purchase pacis, bottles or even formula no problem, but there's something about diapers...

That is great to know since i never know how well they will fit :) I am the same way! I think it is because I know that people would assume the other things are for a family member, or a friend of the family, whereas buying L/XL girls goodnites might cause suspicion.

who cares what the person checking out your grocery thinks? they won't be following you home watching you wear them later. Get what you want to get based on how it will suit your needs nor based on what alibi it will give you if asked.

Those initial purchase nerves though is GREAT, I loved it (afterwards) even though I thought I was going to pass out from the fear. I guess people pay a LOT of money to get that kind of adrenaline rush, and we managed to get it for the cheap price of buying something in a shop :)

My first real diapers was good nights, after that I got preschools and loved those. Try and find a way to get real adult diapers. Changed everything.

I was born too early for those--which is funny since my mom carried me for 10 months instead of 9.

Schwanensee said:

I can't find DryNites or Underjams anywhere.

goodnights were my first also, they were plain white and wonderful. one of the best diaper experiences i have. everything i hear is that they arent the same nowadays. which is a shame, even though there are far better diapers out there, i havent found many that swell like those old ones did.

Proud of you too! Hope you are enjoying your Godnites and they are keeping you snuggly and dry?

Babies/children’s diapers are pretty small, they can be great as stuffers but are you sure you can squeeze into them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back