Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I try Crinklz before, but this new astronaut design is really cool it made feel like a baby again. They seem like they're bulkier than before. delivery for this from Northshore did not take long when I order them on May 2 and had them by the 4.

Last edited:
sounds great

It seems like change crinklz sine last time I got them with the tapes and design overall. That with my IC problem even those they are ABDL diaper they work just as well like a normal medical once.

Poohbearboy said:
I try Crinklz before, but this new astronaut design is really cool it made feel like a baby again. They seem like they're bulkier than before. Devilry for this from Northshore did not take long when I order them on May 2 and had them by the 4.

Devilry? Nah, Northshore has been really grwat and honest (so far).

Slomo said:
Devilry? Nah, Northshore has been really grwat and honest (so far).

LOL. I didn't see any horns or devil tails poking out of my delivery box...

And I'm guessing that Poohbearboy meant 'delivery', but still kind of hilarious thinking about the devil wearing diapers.

Look out everyone, the Devil Wears Padding. :3

My spell checker evil. 13.png

Sounds really fun! I ordered some too along with the Aquanaut ones.

I can't wait for them to get here

Sheepies said:
Sounds really fun! I ordered some too along with the Aquanaut ones.

I can't wait for them to get here

Let me know how they are and work out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The leak guards on the left side have been detached on the last 2 of the Aquanauts I have taken off. I wasn't watching for it with the Astronauts though. The tapes on both have been really good though.

Borya said:
The leak guards on the left side have been detached on the last 2 of the Aquanauts I have taken off. I wasn't watching for it with the Astronauts though. The tapes on both have been really good though.
Yikes really hope I don't get a defective batch as well

Even with the leak guard being detached, they still didn't leak until the capacity was used. But I don't flood so that might have something to do with it.

I got a case of Aquanauts on Friday, so far I have not had any issues with them, as a matter of fact I love these diapers, they have been excellent so far.
FYI, these come in the same package was the original crinklz, there's just a sticker on the side of them showing that there the aqua's

I've only very rarely seen leak guards detach from the top sheets on diapers. In my experience, a much bigger problem is the elastic escaping from the top of the leak guards. (and cutting into my skin) This has been an uncommon issue with crinklz and with the bambino / DC Amore diapers. Tends to happen when I use lotion to treat eczema on my inner thighs. I think the lotion dissolves the adhesive they use. Maybe that's a factor for you? I use walmart's generic pink baby lotion.

bambinod said:
I've only very rarely seen leak guards detach from the top sheets on diapers. In my experience, a much bigger problem is the elastic escaping from the top of the leak guards. (and cutting into my skin) This has been an uncommon issue with crinklz and with the bambino / DC Amore diapers. Tends to happen when I use lotion to treat eczema on my inner thighs. I think the lotion dissolves the adhesive they use. Maybe that's a factor for you? I use walmart's generic pink baby lotion.
How well does the lotion work for your eczema?

I ask as a fellow eczema sufferer. I remember trying baby lotion on it but it still burned.

Sheepies said:
How well does the lotion work for your eczema?

I ask as a fellow eczema sufferer. I remember trying baby lotion on it but it still burned.

You have to read the ingredients. The stuff from Walmart (and MANY other lotions) contain alcohol. Look for "alcohol" or "isopropyl" on the ingredients on the back of the bottle. That pink stuff burns if you have a rash or burning eczema.

Alcohol isn't a problem if your skin is just dry, so it's good to keep eczema away, but is NOT GOOD if you already have a rash or that crinkly painful eczema skin condition. For that I use Gold Bond Eczema Relief, it's in a big bright orange tube. It contains "colloidal oatmeal" - not the stuff for breakfast but basically gentle, hydrating, and doesn't dry up fast.

I was just looking back at my prior post and I wasn't being clear at all - don't use the pink lotion to treat eczema if it's hurting. ONLY if the skin is still fairly healthy. The gold bond also tends to dissolve leak guard adhesives too, so interestingly enough XP Medical's A+ diapers (no longer sold) worked really well with it because they don't have leak guards.

bambinod said:
You have to read the ingredients. The stuff from Walmart (and MANY other lotions) contain alcohol. Look for "alcohol" or "isopropyl" on the ingredients on the back of the bottle. That pink stuff burns if you have a rash or burning eczema.

Alcohol isn't a problem if your skin is just dry, so it's good to keep eczema away, but is NOT GOOD if you already have a rash or that crinkly painful eczema skin condition. For that I use Gold Bond Eczema Relief, it's in a big bright orange tube. It contains "colloidal oatmeal" - not the stuff for breakfast but basically gentle, hydrating, and doesn't dry up fast.

I was just looking back at my prior post and I wasn't being clear at all - don't use the pink lotion to treat eczema if it's hurting. ONLY if the skin is still fairly healthy. The gold bond also tends to dissolve leak guard adhesives too, so interestingly enough XP Medical's A+ diapers (no longer sold) worked really well with it because they don't have leak guards.
Thank you <3 luckily (or unluckily) I don't get breakouts on my diaper region. Instead I get it on my cheeks, all along my neck, and ears. It's awful when it happens. Sometimes it's so bad people have said I look diseased so I stop leaving my house until it clears.

I forgot what kind of lotion I used, some other kind of eczema relief with colloidal oatmeal. But it's really expensive for a small amount so I'll definitely look into that Gold Bond stuff. Thank you!

i want to order a couple of these at some point but i just haven't had time

I would like to buy some of the astronaut and diving Crinklz, but my closet is full of diapers that I recieved yesterday.

Sheepies said:
I forgot what kind of lotion I used, some other kind of eczema relief with colloidal oatmeal. But it's really expensive for a small amount so I'll definitely look into that Gold Bond stuff.

Gold bond is fairly inexpensive and the tube is pretty good size also. Though when I need it I tend to use a lot of it to speed up the healing. One tube should last you maybe 4-5 episodes which makes it inexpensive to use. One thing I've noticed is don't stop using it as soon as the symptoms go away - continue to use it for at least another 12 hours, 24 is better, otherwise it can come back and you have to start treatment all over again

There may be a (cheaper) generic colloidal oatmeal but I haven't found one yet.

Got the case >w< my first case ever.

Lady at the Walgreens FedEx pickup noted how heavy the box was. Barely fit in my trunk lol.

And man oh man I am in love. They really improved the designs and they really remind me of actual baby diapers. Dunno which one I like more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back