Not open for further replies.

cantholdit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Everyone,

I need some advice. I loved wearing Absorbency plus diapers. I called recently to reorder and was told they are no longer being manufactured. I was told by XP medical that the company was bought out.

I have tried better dry, dry 24/7 and abena. None of them has the same soft plastic backing and design.

Can anyone suggest a close replacement, or where I might be able to purchase some left over stock?

thanks,

AB

northshore supreme or betterdry all white diapers. crinklz if you want prints.

thanks... I have tried all of those except the crinklz. I like white, no print.

the A+ were rather unique in their design, having no front/rear elastic, no double-use tapes, no front tape panel, and no leak guards. They really were a bare-basics featured diaper. But they were really soft, decent capacity, and fast wicking.

I have some of those as well as a few others I need to prep and get sold since I'm not planning on using them.

I'm probably going to go with USPS's flat-rate shipping boxes, I think I can fit a bag of diapers in one of them to ship reasonably.

thanks for the offer, but it sounds like you are describing the rev 2 diaper. The rev 3s had elastic and double use tapes. I am looking for the large level 4 rev 3.

thanks for the offer and quick response.

I ordered a case or 2 of these, I was never really impressed with them for the eventual price, for an extra $10 you could get so much better.

A+ were really unique in that they were really old school non shaped/non elastic padding shaped fit, haven’t seen anything like them for a very very longtime.

Sorry to say best to look for something else to love for the meantime.... maybe put a stuffer in another type of nappy for a similar feeling?

I am in love them them. If anyone has left over cases of REV3 level 4 size large, I will pay $200 a case plus shipping.

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back