Pants Wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I've started wearing diapers i've found myself wetting in my underwear a lot less, although I do really love the feeling when i do do it.

Yeah, definitely! I've only ever done it while standing in my shower, though.

I would love to, but I find myself too lazy to clean the mess.

I don't mind leaks from my pull-up though when I am alone. Since it's warm out, usually dries quickly

Due to medical reasons I wear guards during the day. Lately, I've been "testing" them at the end of the day to see how much more they can hold. I stand in the tub and it is a good feeling to feel the warm liquid ooze out and down my legs.

I did occasionally have genuine accidents, but once when walking home from the pub late on a Saturday night, a mate I was with dared me to wet my pants. I refused, so he did it to show me it was no big deal. He suggested that next time I should be the one to do it. The fun part was to make it look like a genuine accident, and the one who wasn't wet would talk about it (as in 'You've pissed yourself, haven't you?'). I suppose it was a kind of role play. A couple of times I did it when walking home alone. I found it really thrilling wondering if people who passed by would notice. Some of the best fun things to do are free.:smile1:

I've dun it a couple times yes. YEARS ago. (Decades ago)

I go in my pants without a diaper sometimes. It just feels naughty to pee and poop in my pants.

I used to wet at school on almost a daily basis till I was about 11 or 12? I was not incontinent (and am not now) I was just scared of going in the bathroom alone and I kind of liked it.
Pooping was a whole different story, I did this whenever I needed to go and had to wear diapers daily at school and at home until I was 9.

I like to poop in my diaper. I do it every morning.

Growing up I used to wet my self al the time sometimes deliberate and sometime by accident I usually had a damp or wet patch in my shorts and didn't care at all. Many family photos show me having obviously wet my self.

Reactions: wetaccident
I do that from time to time- And I quite like the feeling, although it is mostly not something I have the convenience for.

Wow. I never thought about weting underwear. I will try that tomorrow!

Scamander14 said:
Wow. I never thought about weting underwear. I will try that tomorrow!

i ended up in soaking wet jeans and training pants this past weekend again. i hope you have as much fun tonight as i did.

I have done that a lot of times, both accidentally and on purpose. Even accidentally recently. But not by like, a lot.

Typically I don’t NEED to wear anymore. But sometimes there are times that I should have been.

Yes my girlfriend thinks it's cute.

I've definitely thought about it more than I've actually done it. A few times I've deliberately wet myself just before arriving home from work and then had to clean myself up and put myself in a nappy and kind of "told myself off" in a playful way. There's something wonderful about letting go like that!

Of course I got started by wetting and going #2 in my pants, like most of us, but I never liked wetting my pants. I mean, that's wrong, scratch that, I did like it and I do like it, but I think because I used to be a bedwetter and used to pee my pants quite often as a child, it makes me really uncomfortable. And the feeling just seems off. I much prefer to wet in my diaper.

Since I first read this thread I have wet my underwear a number of times. Usually while standing in the shower, just to get the feeling. A couple of times in the back yard. I have a ton of leftover "guy" underwear since I changed to wearing panties 24/7 over a year ago.
Next thing will be to do a #2 in my underwear. I know I will like that!

- - - Updated - - -

A few years ago, before I srarted wearing panties 24/7, every morning when I woke up I would release just a little poo into the seat of my underwear before I got out of bed,
Of course I could only do this if I was sure of a nice firm BM. Loved the feeling of that little ball of poo etween my butt cheeks. Have not done that for quite a while now,. Wife never did seem to notice...

I haven't done it in awhile, but the last time I did it I had my Taz pajama pants on over tighty whities, and I stood in the shower and let loose. I liked watching the wet patch spread over the cartoon prints. Made me feel very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back