Pants Wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a child I used to wet my pants in school on purpose. Just a small patch so nobody would notice. I did get noticed and teased about it a few times. After I got a little older I would stand in the bathtub and totally wet my jeans and all. I would immediately put the clothes in the washer to avoid getting caught, until my brother questioned me about it. It’s kind of weird that I stopped for thirty years. I never understood the reason why I did it until now. Now I wear diapers as much as I can, except when I go shirtless of course. I wouldn’t want everyone asking me about that plastic waistband sticking out!

Reactions: wetaccident
i've done it in the shower, wearing undies. but that is about it for the most part.

Absolutely!!! When I was younger, I would sneak off into the shower during the day and let loose. Still do sometimes.

As a child I also wet myself on purpose and let little spots go into my pants. Meanwhile it is seldom that I do it because with a disposable it’s not that mess and you can do it savely also in the public without the fear that somone see or smell somthing. How ever some times - not often - I still wet myself on purpose without a diaper while laying in the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back