tykables & crinklz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdlforfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So over the last few months I bought a few cases of new abdl diapers. My least favorite are the Peekabu they are not anything special at all and the price was the highest. Tykables by far out did them selves with there new style diapers and there waddler is one of my favorite as its not the most absorbent in there line up but definitely the most comfortable diaper I have ever used and the tape system at first i didn't think I would like it and it turns out to be perfect. Now Crinklz watch out they are getting much better and have great designs just got a case of there aquanaut diapers and they design is awesome as well as the colors. there diapers are great and priced right. I was always an abu diaper fan until I bought the peekabu's. My advise is get samples first. What is everyone eles's opinion.

I've been wanting to try the new Crinklz but I have not ordered yet, I am still making my way through my big order of Tykables. For me Tykables really does well on the design and feel of their diapers, they feel the most authentic to me out of all of the vendors.

Yep I think their Little Builders have been a huge hit. Tykables has the best velcro setup available right now, and the Little Builders are the perfect amount of padding for daywear.

I'd like to see an all-white version of the little builders.

I think bambino's magnifico use the same tapes and panel, but they're way too thick and costly for daywear.

I have to agree 100%. Of all the diapers I’ve tried, the Tykables product line along with Crinklz are the best out there.

The new Little Builders is the first daytime diaper that I can comfortably replace the old plastic Tena Slip Maxi with. I too would like to see a plain white version, as it’s a lot more comfortable with a TSA inspection. The Waddler is probably the best “balanced” diaper out there that can easily be concealed.

The Crinklz capacity is nothing short of amazing for the price. While they work just fine, a tape improvement would make them near perfection. The fit is outstanding for how thick they are, and they have a nice rise level. I use both the medium and large depending on the situation.

Tykables and Crinklz are my personal favourite diapers. Tykables have the best tapes, while Crinklz have the best capacity and price. So far I've tried Tykables Overnights, Little Builders, and Galactic. I'll also try the Waddler some time in the future.

I just got the new crinklz aqua prints, I’m jumping on the crinklz wagon, so far a great diaper, very comfortable, I’ll be in this one for at least 12 hrs

Haven't bought the PeekABU because I'm not going to pre-order things, and the price hike, loss of free shipping, constant stocking issues, plus trademark lawsuit thing soured me to their brand.

Got the Little Builders with 10% off and have been very impressed. They're amazingly soft on the outside unlike the Overnights, and last all day despite being thinner. Really enjoying the velcro strip. I always have to tape/staple other brands to keep the bottom tabs on, but not these. I'm very curious if the Waddlers will remain as soft.

I do wish Tykables had cuter prints, but for the function and price, they've got my business going forward. At least, hopefully. They've had some stocking issues too, but not nearly as bad as ABU.

Crinklz is nice too, but I don't like the ink transfer effect I get. May try the non-printed ones next time.

I pre ordered a case of peekabu and a case of tyklables, and I agree with " goten " don't pre order wait for the diapers to come out and order a sample only. I always buy abu sdk diapers but definitely not my go to diaper anymore. Tykables nailed it completely. It seems to me that ABU peekabu is expensive for what they are. They really are just plain white diapers with a frontal tape I dont see why they are the most expensive in there line up and for sure would not buy again.

goten said:
Haven't bought the PeekABU because I'm not going to pre-order things, and the price hike, loss of free shipping, constant stocking issues, plus trademark lawsuit thing soured me to their brand.

Got the Little Builders with 10% off and have been very impressed. They're amazingly soft on the outside unlike the Overnights, and last all day despite being thinner. Really enjoying the velcro strip. I always have to tape/staple other brands to keep the bottom tabs on, but not these. I'm very curious if the Waddlers will remain as soft.

I do wish Tykables had cuter prints, but for the function and price, they've got my business going forward. At least, hopefully. They've had some stocking issues too, but not nearly as bad as ABU.

Crinklz is nice too, but I don't like the ink transfer effect I get. May try the non-printed ones next time.

The Better dry is a very good diaper and the tapes hold well also once you've wet the blue writing disappears leaving plain yellow/white diaper

What are all of your thoughts on how to improve the tapes? I feel like the adhesive needs to be changed to improve stickiness, but would you keep the double tape system? Or would any of you prefer a single layer clear tape with a landing zone? I feel like there's a lot of varying opinions but I think it would be nice to see a landing zone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yooo;1521679]What are all of your thoughts on how to improve the tapes? I feel like the adhesive needs to be changed to improve stickiness, but would you keep the double tape system? Or would any of you prefer a single layer clear tape with a landing zone? I feel like there's a lot of varying opinions but I think it would be nice to see a landing zone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Once up on a time they used to have a landing zone but the cost from china went up so thrust vector changed to a EU factory so had to change designs

pampers4U said:
I just got the new crinklz aqua prints, I’m jumping on the crinklz wagon, so far a great diaper, very comfortable, I’ll be in this one for at least 12 hrs

Probably my only complaint about the betterdry line is they don't hold up well to extended active wear. The material stretches and tapes have to be adjusted in, and the padding shifts when wet. But they're absolutely amazing for overnight where you're not active. (wore a Crinklz last night, love them for overnight)

If I try to wear them during the daytime I always have to adjust the tapes once or twice, and the padding's destroyed by the time I can get changed.

bambinod said:
Probably my only complaint about the betterdry line is they don't hold up well to extended active wear. The material stretches and tapes have to be adjusted in, and the padding shifts when wet. But they're absolutely amazing for overnight where you're not active. (wore a Crinklz last night, love them for overnight)

If I try to wear them during the daytime I always have to adjust the tapes once or twice, and the padding's destroyed by the time I can get changed.

I wore a medium yesterday while working in the yard, I did see through the plastic covering the padding was cracking with a slight shift, my only gripe was when I changed I has some sap spillage on my diaper area, it did take a few extra wipes to clean off, but the diaper did a great job considering I was outside working for 8+ hrs stacking firewood and mowing the lawn, lots of up down squat movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back