Rearz spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenworthW900b

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Have the rearz spoiled been discontinued and i just totally missed it or has stock just been depleted? I had the toughest time finding them even on the rearz website. Just curious if i have missed something. thanks

There the diapers with different color foot prints on them right? If so yes, there gone. Discontinued. Pissed me off cause I loved them so much. I wish rearz would start them up again.

They got replaced by the rebels i was quite sad about this , id love them to bring back that print and also change the ink on the rebels so the printing does not rub off on the outer shell ,
i find this is what set off abu nicer they have their own bunch of prints ,

- - - Updated - - -

i was going to order a case from alternate site when i found that out but never got to them before they were gone :( for this reasons i have 2 non used ones stashed that i dont want to use lol

gone :(
The Spoiled were adorable, but I prefer the Rebels. They perform much better for me while having the same feel.
The only problem i've had with the ink coming off is if I used some kind of lotion or cream. That tends to lift the ink, but also on other diapers too.

Foxroxsox said:
gone :(
The Spoiled were adorable, but I prefer the Rebels. They perform much better for me while having the same feel.
The only problem i've had with the ink coming off is if I used some kind of lotion or cream. That tends to lift the ink, but also on other diapers too.

Rebel, Spoiled, and Inspire are all the same model, just the rebel and spoiled have shell art on them. The Inspire are considerably cheaper if you're just looking for the performance of the Spoiled. I really like them, but they're expensive for me in the USA. I'd definitely buy more if I lived in Canada.

They've got very similar performance to ABU's paws/space/simple line, and fit about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back