Funny thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunningDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys, just felt like sharing something funny from the other day. I don’t often post much (long time lurker here). But I often visit the forums for some advice. Was looking through one thing about how to communicate more with my gf (whom I recently confided this all to), and found a forum from back in 2015.
One reply on the forum stuck out to me as really good advice, and something I might comment to the OP if it were a newer post. Scroll down to see the next comment mentioning the good advice, and with it... my username! So it turns out I was the one that gave out the good advice three years ago! Maybe I should listen to myself more often lol. Or maybe that just means I’ve reached a new level with lurking...

What if this creates a paradox in the universe?

What if there is a universe within that paradox?

And even more horrific, what if there is a pair of ducks within that paradox within that universe?!

:scratchchin:

CuddleWoozle said:
And even more horrific, what if there is a pair of ducks within that paradox within that universe?!

:scratchchin:

I would move there. Too much trouble within this universe...

Note to myself: don't forget the bread to feed the ducks.

Then there's the TurDucken universal Thanksgiving sad misuse of a deep fryer.
(Writers Rule: Eat first, then compose..)

I guess that would make me the ducks in the paradox in the universe. Now I’ve really quacked

Makubird said:
I would move there. Too much trouble within this universe...

Note to myself: don't forget the bread to feed the ducks.

RunningDL said:
I guess that would make me the ducks in the paradox in the universe. Now I’ve really quacked

Do you like bread? :smile1:

Everyone likes bread! But I’ve heard you shouldn’t feed ducks bread

RunningDL said:
Everyone likes bread! But I’ve heard you shouldn’t feed ducks bread

I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you. :tongueout:
It remains to be seen though if this is also true for ducks in paradoxes in alternative universes...

They can have bread, it's just not good for them. Kinda like if you eat chips all the time and nothing else.

BUT! The good news is that ducks like all kinds of interesting things...tomatoes, watermelon, pumpkin seeds, peas, and mine even ate a mouse once. (That was horrifying.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back