need diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dl21

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have none, and NEED diapers. I am really wanting to wear diapers and cant get any because my parents go through any packages and my room. I have a hiding spot that they wont find them but I really want them. idk how my parents will react to it, but I think they would think I am mad weird.

You could buy them and have them delivered to a local courier pickup like Fedex or your local Post Office, then sneak them in when your parents are out.

Do what I did and work hard tocearn some money. When you have just enough, go by some cheap store brand diapers.

don't have any way to get them, I live about 7 miles away from anything

- - - Updated - - -

cant go get the diapers, 7 miles away from any store

Make your own out of towels.

You're an adult (or at least you claim to be), don't you have a vehicle or some way to drive 7 miles? otherwise why not jog or walk? 7 miles isn't a huge hike, take a backpack, buy a bag.

rennecfox said:
You're an adult (or at least you claim to be), don't you have a vehicle or some way to drive 7 miles? otherwise why not jog or walk? 7 miles isn't a huge hike, take a backpack, buy a bag.

I second that, with a bicycle 7 miles are nothing. And even walking won't take that long, make an adventure out of it!

But also: If you're 27, why do your parents still go through your room? I feel like you have some issues to work out there.

You could do what i do , take a backpack buy them and put it in your backpack and hide it in your hiding spot.

I might not be

Sgdlboy said:
You could do what i do , take a backpack buy them and put it in your backpack and hide it in your hiding spot.

Excellent idea especially if using the back pack for school supplies books etc.

HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT in the back pack !

But until you face the music and get out of the house on your own - your parents house rules apply !
Will leave this where it is right now - you have issues that if not handled discretely are going to make this more difficult.

Scaramouche said:
Might not be....What?
I think this may be an underage confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back