• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello, I'm flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello, my name is Flash, well, it's my nickname. My friend and I way back in middle school gave each other nicknames after she made a joke about lightning, which is what I called her because I couldn't remember her name. We were lightning and flash, a great pair, since then we have separated though.

I am eighteen currently, no job or anything, I am looking into life, figuring out what I want to do. I love animals with everything I have. I own a lot of animals, I call them companions rather than pets, I think I'm getting close to thirty now. Don't worry! I am not a hoarder, it's mainly fish. I still have birds, geckos, a horse and my furry animals too. Ask about my animals if you want to know more. :)

I am on another forum for something else, but everything seems about the same here so I think I'll get the hang out it here pretty quick.

I've known about abdl for a while, and although I am very mature for my age, I have always let go sometimes and take a break from non-child life and let myself be young again. Yes, I know I am young now, but I mean back to little kid life. For the past four years, maybe more, I've known about abdl and know people who are in it. I was a caregiver over the internet for a beautiful little boy, but it didn't work out. Now that I've been researching and really look into it, I realize that I am both a little and big? That may not make sense to you, it may not even be real and I'm just thinking it, but that is how I act and feel.

I have worn diapers, sort of- they were pull-ups and it was only twice to try them out. I am not very small though, so they didn't work out well and I had to fashion up a sort of extender for it by ripping the sides and using duct tape and muscle tape to make it larger. It was not comfortable, I'll tell you that. I didn't use them for their real use, but maybe one day I will.

I am completely single, no relationship with to without a caretaker or little. I feel quite independent though, like I wouldn't be comfortable with a caretaker. Coming onto this site, I plan on researching abdl more and really look into it.

Any questions? Ask away.

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to have a number of fish tanks and subsequent fish. I had a 55 gallon tank with South American Ciclids and an alligator gar.

Hi and welcome! Thank you for sharing your story. I love animals as well. I grew up with 4 cats at my parent's house :) I unfortunately can't have pets right now, but I am hoping to have many one day!

Graceman said:
Thanks for being vulnerable and sharing. Welcome to the community. I am new here also and hope we both can find support.
I have two large fish tanks and love taking care of them. Actually it’s the challenge to keep them alive is what I like most. Also a little dog - Zoe. She is amazing

Thank you for the warm welcome! I love the challenge with caring for my fish as well, I find that it takes away from bad things in life and keeps me focused on the good things- animals! Tell your dog I said hello and give her a good pet on the head from me please!

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I used to have a number of fish tanks and subsequent fish. I had a 55 gallon tank with South American Ciclids and an alligator gar.

For a moment there, I thought you said alligator! Alligator gars seem really cool though, I've never seen one in person. Thank you for the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

booklover said:
Hi and welcome! Thank you for sharing your story. I love animals as well. I grew up with 4 cats at my parent's house :) I unfortunately can't have pets right now, but I am hoping to have many one day!

I grew up with so many cats! My sister just got a kitten and I believe it has some sort of mental issue as it doesn't act like any cat I've ever seen, and she was from some farm cats out in the middle of nowhere near me, she loves scratching me up though. One time, an old friend of my mother wanted us to petsit her two little dogs and cat, and we did. She took her dogs back and planned on getting her cat later but never took him so we got a new cat! He was an old Persian named Shivar. Anyway, thank you for the welcome!

*giggles*

Welcome to the forum. :3 I love animals, too. Right now I have a duck, a bunch of old crazy chickens, a guinea pig, four dogs, two cats, three rabbits and two betta fish. (The fish live in separate rooms. Mr. Lordi lives with me and King Midas lives with my mom. :3)

And I giggled 'cause my basset hound is named "Flash" after the one who was on The Dukes of Hazard. (His father was called "Roscoe P. Coltrane". I had to do it.)

Hi Flash! Sorry I couldn't resist this:

[video=youtube;LfmrHTdXgK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4[/video]

Welcome to ADISC!

flash said:
She took her dogs back and planned on getting her cat later but never took him so we got a new cat!

This sounds like what happened to my sister when we were young. A 'friend' gave her their white rat to take care of while they were on vacation for a week or two. Well, a year or two later we still had that rat! Along with my cat and some hamsters or gerbils.

cool to meet a fellow animal lover, welcome to the site :)

Hi there Flash, welcome to ADISC!

Great to meet you, I only joined a short while ago myself, but already I've found this site very helpful. I hope you will find it helpful too. While you may be familiar to the AB/DL world, finding your own space within it can take time. I had to start wearing diapers for medical reasons, but over time, I grew to like them, as they keep me dry and they're very comfy to wear. So I'm a DL too.

I'm glad your fish give you much joy - I have a dog and she is very cute.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

CuddleWoozle said:
*giggles*

Welcome to the forum. :3 I love animals, too. Right now I have a duck, a bunch of old crazy chickens, a guinea pig, four dogs, two cats, three rabbits and two betta fish. (The fish live in separate rooms. Mr. Lordi lives with me and King Midas lives with my mom. :3)

And I giggled 'cause my basset hound is named "Flash" after the one who was on The Dukes of Hazard. (His father was called "Roscoe P. Coltrane". I had to do it.)

I used to have a duck! I also had chickens a few months ago. They were all given to me as birthday gifts from my sister. She gave me six australorp chicks and five turned out to be roosters, oh boy. I rehired the hen because it makes more sense to rehome one chicken if the rest get along. In my area though, we can't have farm animals or livestock or anything so we did rehome everyone. The duck was a few years ago, we gave him to our neighbor who has lots of ducks. That's a lot of animals! Pet your dog flash for me! Thanks for the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Scaramouche said:
Hi Flash! Sorry I couldn't resist this:

[video=youtube;LfmrHTdXgK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4[/video]

That's alright, I've never actually watched that, or listened to it!

- - - Updated - - -

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

This sounds like what happened to my sister when we were young. A 'friend' gave her their white rat to take care of while they were on vacation for a week or two. Well, a year or two later we still had that rat! Along with my cat and some hamsters or gerbils.

Oh, I love rats! They are so cute, no matter what anyone says! Thanks for the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

rennecfox said:
cool to meet a fellow animal lover, welcome to the site :)

Thank you for the welcome fellow animal lover!

- - - Updated - - -

Dinotopian2002 said:
Hi there Flash, welcome to ADISC!

Great to meet you, I only joined a short while ago myself, but already I've found this site very helpful. I hope you will find it helpful too. While you may be familiar to the AB/DL world, finding your own space within it can take time. I had to start wearing diapers for medical reasons, but over time, I grew to like them, as they keep me dry and they're very comfy to wear. So I'm a DL too.

I'm glad your fish give you much joy - I have a dog and she is very cute.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Thank you! The site has already been quite helpful. Pet your dog for me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back