Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Just spoke with Ashley at Northshore and I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful she was. I'll be putting up the northshore supreme against my X-plus daily wearer. Does anyone have any insight on how they compare? So far all the reviews I have read about the supreme has me believing that this was an awesome choice to compare to.

Definitely time to start shopping around since my current IC supplier has forgotten the definition of loyalty when you spend thousands of dollars a year in diapers with them. (Granted some of it is reimbursed through insurance) but still.

The Northshore Supreme is what I wear most frequently. It fits well, it works well, it's cost-effective, and I can trust the company to ship discreetly (plus they offer samples so I can try other products easily when my needs change). The only thing that would make the diaper better, in my opinion, is to have true refastenable tapes instead of just second-chance tapes.

flipside said:
The Northshore Supreme is what I wear most frequently. It fits well, it works well, it's cost-effective, and I can trust the company to ship discreetly (plus they offer samples so I can try other products easily when my needs change). The only thing that would make the diaper better, in my opinion, is to have true refastenable tapes instead of just second-chance tapes.

I just answered in the Crinklz thread, but will reiterate. A landing zone won't work with high quality diapers like these as their tapes are positioned much higher and lower. Too far apart for both to land within a very narrow zone.

Makes sense. They did send out samples which is awesome of them. Just will have to wait and see how they stack up.

northshore supreme ls my day time diaper best for leaks they will hoid up to 3 wetting you cannot hide them diapers are better then leaks

I liked the NS Supremes, the only issue I found with them is the waist rise is a little too low for me.
Used a pack at one point and had only a few issues at night, some minor leaks out the front or back and a bit of a blowout out the back once.
And before someone says I got the wrong size, I can wear the mediums comfortably and tape them up properly, but the large is way to big for me.

I use the Abena M4 as my go-to and the rise on them is about as low as I can comfortably tolerate.

They sent samples of a medium and a large for me that should be arriving today. The sizing on the website between the medium and large is quite a wide range. I've heard good things so I am curious to see if they are any better than my daily wearer. If they are, I'll probably make the switch.

i like the northshores over the abena both in usefulness and for the money you get 3/15 with the northshore vs. 3/12 with abena i was haveing a hard time to try and hide the puffyness of them both but gave in to that when the leaks i was haveing with others went away

I find the northshores comfortable when I wear an extended wear brief, been a while since I had an x plus on, the feeling was similar, northshore is a heck of a lot bumpier on the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back