Diaper malfunction

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Has anyone had a malfunction with their diaper in public? What happened and what did you do about it?

switched to a premium thick diaper for my daily diaper of choice (Better Dry) have not had a leak since (knock on wood) :)

Same here. Most malfunctions mean leaks, or at the very least needing a change right away. I switched to Confidry years ago, and now Betterdry/Crinklz.

Malfunctions hardly ever happen now. Maybe an occasional tape popping loose, but I keep safety pins in my car for fixing that. I also keep a couple spare diapers in my car too, in case I need an extra change for whatever reason.

Malfunction like the whole back splitting :\

guest said:
Malfunction like the whole back splitting :\

I highly doubt that's the kind of malfunction the OP was asking about. This only happens to someone when they are clearly wearing a diaper that is at least one size too small. Properly sized adult diapers typically do not have this problem, if ever.

Slomo said:
I highly doubt that's the kind of malfunction the OP was asking about. This only happens to someone when they are clearly wearing a diaper that is at least one size too small. Properly sized adult diapers typically do not have this problem, if ever.

Yes sir, that happened to me with a M4, I felt a tickle going my leg, it was wet sap and very embarrassing

pampers4U said:
Yes sir, that happened to me with a M4, I felt a tickle going my leg, it was wet sap and very embarrassing

Oh. Well.... now you know why that happened. You need bigger diapers.

I've had pull-up types that the backing separated from the core and left a hole that the fluff was coming out of. Luckily it was when I was at home. :p (And it was a cheap-o brand and I used them up and didn't go back to them.)

I once had a “malfunction” of sorts where I was wearing a dress and a tab style cheap cvs diaper whilst taking out the trash and the trash can caught my side and the diaper ripped open and fell onto the driveway :sweatdrop: I tried to discreetly pick it up, threw it into the trash can, and walked back inside hoping the neighbors didn’t see.

I had this happen many times with various brands , specifically m4 and bambinos so i gave up with that brand,
it was also not too small , there is no way i would wear a large lol

Only minor "malfunctions" like a core bursting from the rear cushion. But only if the diaper was worn wetted over a longer time and/or with much movement.
That seems to be an issue with all brands that feature a highly potent SAP-core. Never has been a problem since I noticed that when already changing so it never lead to a leak in my case.

But exploding diapers? That sounds like horror-movie material. o_O
I managed to rip some apart by unfortunately hitting a door handle in my home - but that was more a fault of me for moving too fast and through doors...

Guys, again, diaper blow outs are NOT common. This ONLY ever happens when you are clearly wearing one (and ezpecially two) diaper size too small.

dlboylife said:
Has anyone had a malfunction with their diaper in public? What happened and what did you do about it?

well the most common ones are tape pops and leaks, in both cases, changes asap.

My back diaper split open and I didn't notice until I got home. That explains why the diaper felt funny and breezy. Luckily I had on plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back