Thread: 01/05/18 I gave my nappies/diapers to charity

Unhappy 01/05/18 I gave my nappies/diapers to charity

On the 01/05/18

I took out my nappies/diapers from my car boot because I am selling my car.
    Because of that, I have less room in my bedroom now.
    It looks more like a tip, and do not let Grandma see all this!

I was waiting for my new HDMI TV to arrive. It has one scart socket as well as a HDMI cable.

I was already unloading the diapers to take to the charity shop so I thought that I would get that out of the way because it would save me embarrassment if my folks were helping me unload the car.
    The last thing I want is for hem to see my diapers.
    The same goes for the person buying the car and let's face it the new owner been a ABDL or a CG is pretty slim.

You want to know what diapers was inside the car boot, don't you?
    Inside was.
    . Mamia Aldi size 6 diapers (or was that five?)
    . Some adult diapers that I can not remember the name. They came with 5 diapers.

It is going to be Sad but at least the charity shops will have some good use for them.
    I would not give them to the charity shop that I worked at. "I am a big kid" can only get you so far

I buy diapers at the Arc and Goodwill and even the Disabled American Veterans store. I usually get a full pack for around $3 USD. I tried to give my clothes to charity and charity refused.

- - - Updated - - -

I buy diapers at the Arc and Goodwill and even the Disabled American Veterans store. I usually get a full pack for around $3 USD. I tried to give my clothes to charity and charity refused.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSissieJolie View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Charity is too picky sometimes. :P

My local Goodwill will go ahead and take anything clothing-wise, if they can't use it (Too damaged) they'll just recycle it.

That's what I just did with some covideen diapers I had lying around. They are too worthless to actually use, so I just put them in my recycle bin.