Peeing in public issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I noticed that if I walk outside or doing something outside if I need to pee, my brain thinks that to let it go even if I’m not in a diaper. I am looking forward doing diaper training though. Do you think that a health issue or right step to Diaper training

Could be either one. You could call your doctor and ask

It sounds like your are already partially diaper trained. Be really careful this is what you want though. It is really expensive tocbe diaper dependent, and if you're not used to it can also be a ln inconvenient and literal pain in the behind at times too.

Wooh. That’s great and kind of nervous,

I had that happen after wearing for 3 days straight. Also accidentally became a bedwetter that way

I never did wet the bed before.but I want to try to

Can you still control it? Your brain thinks about letting go? Or do you actually let go? Can you still prevent it?

I deliberately wet my bed & diaper. I also wet my diaper in public. To this date so far I have never had my brain want to go pee on it's own. Only been doing this off and on for the last six to nine months. Stopping during the winter. Maybe if I keep it up it might happen. I will stop wetting completely if this ever starts to happen to me. I think you will be okay but I hope you get the answer you need. Wish I could help more.

So it could be health related? Or maybe you are getting to used to just letting go? Try holding it longer while in a diaper so your body learns that your the one who chooses when to wet. I don't know if your incontinent or not? I also don't know what diaper training is. I have the flip side to this problem I sometimes can't go until I convince myself that it's okay. Good luck if this is something you want to stop from happening I hope you find a way to stop it.

I once wore diapers a few days straight and at night when i wasn't diapered i actually wet the bed , i panicked and was worried it might happen again as im not a bedwetter and didn't wore for some time after, its not fun at all and unless you really want to be incontinent and be prepared for it.

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
So I noticed that if I walk outside or doing something outside if I need to pee, my brain thinks that to let it go even if I’m not in a diaper. I am looking forward doing diaper training though. Do you think that a health issue or right step to Diaper training

Definitely sounds like somethings wrong. If you're worried about a health concern but are trying to make yourself incontinent, that leaves a lot of questions I won't ask.

I honestly don't want to be incontinent. I like being in control and as others have pointed out, I couldn't afford 24/7.

Be very careful wishing for incontinence. It isn't always the fun and games as you're hoping for. Before trying any diaper training you should seriously consider a test run of just wearing 24/7 first. Like maybe for 2-3 months at least. And absolutely no cheating by not being diapered at any point, except of course when on the toilet or in the shower.

IF by then you still think being diaper dependent sounds fun, and you can still afford the cost of diapers all the time, then by all means start diaper training by just simply always using your diapers.

This all said, I AM happy to be incontinent. Functionally incontinent anyways, being urge incontinent sucked horribly. Being diapered has always felt natural to me, like this is an extension of my body and how I'm supposed to be. And not being a slave to the toilet is very freeing.

Reactions: rennecfox
I suffer from urinary incontinence due to a birth defect and it's no fun for me. When I need to go I just go, I don't get any warning I just start peeing and that's it I'm completely unable to stop until my bladder is empty. I have to wear nappies all the time as of course my condition causes me to wet the bed as well. The only way I can avoid going in my nappy is to go to the toilet regularly and try to do a wee (I try to go at least every couple of hours) Obviously this isn't always possible so I do still wet my nappy quite often.

I have no issues with letting go, I learned to get over any public anxiety in boot camp, all the urinals in our barracks were a big trough that would accommodate 8 people at a time, you quickly learned to get over yourself with that setup.

pampers4U said:
I have no issues with letting go, I learned to get over any public anxiety in boot camp, all the urinals in our barracks were a big trough that would accommodate 8 people at a time, you quickly learned to get over yourself with that setup.

I've seen that done at a few big public park events, and it's common at baseball stadiums too

pampers4U said:

Wow, you're bringing me back to my military days. Yeah, any modesty went away real quick.

Leaving the cost behind, being diaper dependent is very inconvenient from absolutely every angle.

Meet with parents? Diaper. Going out on a date? Diaper. Going to the beach? Diaper. Sleepover? Diaper. Chilling with friends? Diaper. Then all of that piled on with the relative unpredictability of a bowel movement and you are signing yourself up to be miserable in the long run. Being an AB or DL delivers the freedom of when you use the diaper and how. Carrying around a change will be a must or you'd have to wear a very thick diaper that compromises discretion. My bowel movements are on average 23 hours apart, meaning if I became IC most days would be interrupted by a big ol' dookie in the middle of what I'm doing. Doing a presentation? Going to work? In any inconvenient location for a change? What if you are standing in line for something important, the line is like 20 minutes long and half way through you have a BM? There you go stinking up the joint and all of a sudden you're embarrassed and aren't having the fun you thought you would have. There is literally no upside to becoming diaper dependent other than the excuse to wear more diapers which you can have without being dependent anyways.

Themanswifesman said:
Leaving the cost behind, being diaper dependent is very inconvenient from absolutely every angle.

Meet with parents? Diaper. Going out on a date? Diaper. Going to the beach? Diaper. Sleepover? Diaper. Chilling with friends? Diaper. Then all of that piled on with the relative unpredictability of a bowel movement and you are signing yourself up to be miserable in the long run. Being an AB or DL delivers the freedom of when you use the diaper and how. Carrying around a change will be a must or you'd have to wear a very thick diaper that compromises discretion. My bowel movements are on average 23 hours apart, meaning if I became IC most days would be interrupted by a big ol' dookie in the middle of what I'm doing. Doing a presentation? Going to work? In any inconvenient location for a change? What if you are standing in line for something important, the line is like 20 minutes long and half way through you have a BM? There you go stinking up the joint and all of a sudden you're embarrassed and aren't having the fun you thought you would have. There is literally no upside to becoming diaper dependent other than the excuse to wear more diapers which you can have without being dependent anyways.

I think when you say there's no upside to diaper dependency, you're missing what some describe as the feeling of rightness in needing as well as wanting. Wanting is enough for me but I think that need to feel at ease with yourself is a significant thing and it counts as an upside that might overcome all those very reasonable practical objections.

Trevor said:
I think when you say there's no upside to diaper dependency, you're missing what some describe as the feeling of rightness in needing as well as wanting. Wanting is enough for me but I think that need to feel at ease with yourself is a significant thing and it counts as an upside that might overcome all those very reasonable practical objections.

Well put. Being comfortable with yourself is much more important than being slightly inconvenienced. Though yes, being bowell incontinent is also more than a slight inconvenience like just being urinary incontinent can be.

I have been training for diaper dependency for over 6 months now. But the case seems to be opposite for me. Although I have worn many times in public, I rarely was able to wet it.

If you are training for diaper dependency then this is one of the results. You are bound to wet without control without realizing diapered or not. By diaper training if you meant to get over your shy bladder and being able to pee in diaper than you must've already achieved what you wanted & you should wear diapers in moderation and try learning to hold. Seriously, don't do diaper dependency training unless you have full dedication to being diaper 24/7.

AwesomeAlexABDL said:

If your brain is telling you to let it go but not your bladder it sounds more like it might be a psychological need instead of a bladder issue. I too had this when I was younger especially when I was upset or angry but I trained myself to avoid it. Later I developed daytime urge IC and wish I was able to control. Sometimes what you once think you would like to do can become very inconvenient once it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back