Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I am IC, so I am always diapered. One of my favorite diapers is Crinkles. Not only is is cute, but it is pretty much the most absorbent one I have ever tried. So anyway, this afternoon I changed myself out of a very wet diaper and put on a new one. I was wearing a long, tunic-length tank top. I went downstairs and continued the work I am doing to get my house ready to sell. After maybe fifteen minutes, I reached down to wipe sweaty palms on my shorts and...no shorts! I had been distracted by something and completely failed to notice I had never put them on, so I was wandering around in front of windows and all in nothing but a Crinkles and a top! And, long or not, the diaper was definitely visible...especially if I had answered a doorbell that way, which I surely would have had a delivery man come.

Goodness, I need to be more careful! :)

Wow, you're lucky you didn't have to answer the door^^ In our house, all the windows have these semi-transparent curtains so no one can really see inside (I'm pretty sure about that one because our neighbours have similar curtains and I can't see inside their rooms), but an open door obviously doesn't have that barrier :D

But I'm definitely just as scatter-brained, I have frequently gone to answer the phone with a paci in my mouth and only just remembered to take it out before saying anything^^ Still waiting for the day when I really forget and completely garble my way through a conversation :D

Sorry, I giggled a bit at the thought. I'd probably just stand there and act like I meant to do it. Like "Wot. Ain't you ever seen a girl in a diaper before mistah?"

(And then run away of course. Run away and hide. LOL)

Living alone now, I have to remember what I'm wearing. I have a few AB/DL shirts and sometimes I'm wearing just a diaper and a T-shirt. The diaper I think I would remember, but I always wear T-shirts. Most of them say nothing so I really don't think about them.

Lucky for me I live on the second/top floor of my apartment complex and my main window isn't over my balcony, so it would be difficult for someone to look in and see what I'm up to, to say the least. And I'm in the habit of keeping my blinds nice and closed when it gets dark out. So on the occasion when I decide to break out a diaper and one of my dresses, there's thankfully little to no worry of being seen.

With my luck, though, I'll be wearing them when someone comes over unexpectedly. :laugh:

I have answered my door many times wearing only a diaper, sometimes it even has been quite wet, the look of embarrassement by the delivery person is quite shocking and that’s what reminds me that I’m only in a diaper as I seldom wear anything but a diaper when home.

Thankfully, I haven't been in a position where I've been diapered and had unexpected company or a knock at the door.

Like many who have posted however, I do find that sometimes when I am in baby mode, or if I've been wearing diapers for multiple days in a row, I almost completely forget what I'm wearing, it becomes second nature sometimes.

There was one time when I had been wearing for just over 48 hours that I noticed that my bathroom was looking a little grungy. I decided to get down on my knees and start cleaning, but I was caught off guard by something thick between my legs. Duh, I was diapered and in baby gear no less, that attire felt so natural that I had completely forgot what exactly I was wearing, I didn't realize I was still diapered until mid clean-up. So yeah, there have been times when I get up to do normal household stuff while completely forgetting that I am padded up and dressed like a big baby.

Diaper and a T-Shirt is honestly my standard dress when at home at all times. I mean, it's my house, the pants come off, :p

butthatrequirespants.png

Yup, I was in a diaper and my Sonic the Hedgehog tee when a cop started knocking on our door tonight. I had to scramble to get shorts on before opening the door.

Our upstairs neighbors have been leaving their two little dogs on the tiny porch all of the time and they have been barking like mad. He asked if he could take pictures of my porch since I mentioned how excrement and dog urine has rained down and has made our porch unusable.

If you like the crinklz order some better dry diapers as they are the same diaper just in plain white I wish they would make some adult themed printed diapers like real animal photos or space or beach scenes. Might order a pack of the crinklz just for fun and to make my wife laugh :)

After the Falcon Heavy launch, an astronaut in a car in space would be a fun pattern for a diaper.

I did something similar to that the other day. I don't have diapers, so I made a homemade one (which has underwear on the top layer and bathing suit bottoms as the bottom). I was wearing shorts over it and Did not want to get my shorts stained, so I took them off while I was sitting in my yard. It wasn't until I was wetting myself that I realized the underwear was the top layer, not the bathing suit bottoms 😶 hopefully none of the neighbors saw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back