mommy and daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeypp

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I am a straight male, who has desire always For a mommy figure, but I do have a need for a daddy figure too. I was wondering if any others felt the same way. Or for you, is it one or the other?

It's not unheard of to have a need for both. I can think of one person, just off the top of my head, who has had a Mommy & Daddy experience.

No, not me have never wished for the, "daddy" experience. It just feels more natural to me for a female to fill that role, more....nurturing.

littlemoosey said:
No, not me have never wished for the, "daddy" experience. It just feels more natural to me for a female to fill that role, more....nurturing.

Same for me, I really really don't want a daddy. I'd probably be okay with a male caregiver in the role of a babysitter or maybe even an uncle, but no daddy. Nuh-uh.

Much like Littlemoosey, I have never felt like having a Daddy type relationship or dynamic, I have only ever wanted a Mommy.

I think the reasons behind me not even entertaining the idea of a daddy are quite varied. While I am demisexual, I am still straight, I only seek romantic relationships with women, so even though my baby time is a very innocent and emotional thing, my sexuality makes the idea of having a man seeing me like that and caring for me like that unenticing. While I have many rewarding male friendships, I have some unresolved emotional baggage when it comes to the male parental figures in my life. My father abandoned me and my Mother shortly after I was born and when he came back into my life at 6, he abandoned me again at a carnival, I'm not even joking, hence I have never had the desire for a Daddy figure, only a Mommy. From personal experience, my Mommies have been much more nurturing and trustworthy.

With that out of the way though, I do know of many AB's who have desired both. I know a few bisexual AB's who have had both a Mommy and a Daddy at some point in their lives. I also know of, although it is quite rare, an individual who had a polyamorous relationship wherein he had both an active Mommy and Daddy to look after him and play the part of a family to his baby side.

I think Joeypp, that you are a bit of a rarity, as a straight man, I have never fantasized about men in any context be it sexual, romantic or AB related, but yet you seem to have entertained the idea of a Daddy and there is nothing wrong with that. Heck, if regressing and baby mode is a strictly platonic experience for you, whether it's with a woman or a man, then I can totally see where the desire for a Daddy is coming from. It makes sense if only to experience the differences between the two types of caregivers whilst in baby mode; A Daddy figure strikes me as more no nonsense, stern and paternal versus a Mommy figure who has a more sensitive, nurturing approach

In any case, no, it is not unheard of for AB's to desire an experience with one or the other, a Mommy or a Daddy or even both at the same time.

Last edited:
I think I'm an oddball 'cause I don't usually want either. Maybe a day with someone as a 'babysitter', but not a parental figure.

I am a rebellious child. XD I do what I waaaaaant.

Poofybutt said:
Much like Littlemoosey, I have never felt like having a Daddy type relationship or dynamic, I have only ever wanted a Mommy.

I think the reasons behind me not even entertaining the idea of a daddy are quite varied. While I am demisexual, I am still straight, I only seek romantic relationships with women, so even though my baby time is a very innocent and emotional thing, my sexuality makes the idea of having a man seeing me like that and caring for me like that unenticing. While I have many rewarding male friendships, I have some unresolved emotional baggage when it comes to the male parental figures in my life. My father abandoned me and my Mother shortly after I was born and when he came back into my life at 6, he abandoned me again at a carnival, I'm not even joking, hence I have never had the desire for a Daddy figure, only a Mommy. From personal experience, my Mommies have been much more nurturing and trustworthy.

With that out of the way though, I do know of many AB's who have desired both. I know a few bisexual AB's who have had both a Mommy and a Daddy at some point in their lives. I also know of, although it is quite rare, an individual who had a polyamorous relationship wherein he had both an active Mommy and Daddy to look after him and play the part of a family to his baby side.

I think Joeypp, that you are a bit of a rarity, as a straight man, I have never fantasized about men in any context be it sexual, romantic or AB related, but yet you seem to have entertained the idea of a Daddy and there is nothing wrong with that. Heck, if regressing and baby mode is a strictly platonic experience for you, whether it's with a woman or a man, then I can totally see where the desire for a Daddy is coming from. It makes sense if only to experience the differences between the two types of caregivers whilst in baby mode; A Daddy figure strikes me as more no nonsense, stern and paternal versus a Mommy figure who has a more sensitive, nurturing approach

In any case, no, it is not unheard of for AB's to desire an experience with one or the other, a Mommy or a Daddy or even both at the same time.

That's actually an interesting perspective, linking it to sexuality...in that case I'm probably a bit of a oddball too, because I'm a straight female, but I would really prefer a mommy (as mentioned above^^). I don't even think it is a gender role thing for me, my father was a very kind and loving parent, but somehow calling someone "daddy" just feels wrong to me. (In any language, so it's not just what the internet has done to that word.)

Schwanensee said:
That's actually an interesting perspective, linking it to sexuality...in that case I'm probably a bit of a oddball too, because I'm a straight female, but I would really prefer a mommy (as mentioned above^^). I don't even think it is a gender role thing for me, my father was a very kind and loving parent, but somehow calling someone "daddy" just feels wrong to me. (In any language, so it's not just what the internet has done to that word.)

That's an interesting insight as well.

Maybe you are interested in having a Mommy for the same reasons that me and Littlemoosey are, they just seem more wholesome, loving and nurturing. I don't think it's uncommon for AB's or Little's to gravitate towards a more innocent and loving dynamic when they regress. That's not to say men can't be loving and sincere, but paternal love from what I have witnessed is very different from maternal love.

I think my sexuality plays a role in my being an AB, even though baby time for me is nonsexual, it stands to reason that not everyone is the same on that. If being an AB or a Little is a platonic experience separate from ones sexual orientation, which I think it can be, then it makes sense to me why so many AB's are content to have a relationship or a dynamic with either or. Maybe it's just more natural for you to have a Mommy because a Mother's love feels more appropriate when in Little mode, it certainly does to me when I regress.

Amory doesn't always need to apply, either. In the 1 instance I was thinking of, the mommy and daddy were married, and the Little would come over, compensate them, and be parented and played with, and just normal kid stuff. I think the mommy always changed him, but, the daddy was like, "Hey, sport." Pretty sure sex only happened between the mommy and the daddy.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Amory doesn't always need to apply, either. In the 1 instance I was thinking of, the mommy and daddy were married, and the Little would come over, compensate them, and be parented and played with, and just normal kid stuff. I think the mommy always changed him, but, the daddy was like, "Hey, sport." Pretty sure sex only happened between the mommy and the daddy.

That's interesting. It makes sense though, I can see a relationship/dynamic like that playing out without any amorous intent. At that point, the relationship isn't much different from seeking out a professional Mommy or Daddy and we must remember, some AB's have a preference strictly for that as well.

The person that I knew though was in an adult relationship with both a man and a woman and they played the role of Mommy and Daddy for him when he regressed. Outside of AB time, they were a romantic trio.

Anyways, to each their own. Being an ABDL is multifaceted and complex, it isn't surprising that everyone's a little different with regards to their caregiver preferences. I actually like that everyone is a little different, it makes our community feel much more nuanced and diverse on the whole :)

Poofybutt said:
That's interesting. It makes sense though, I can see a relationship/dynamic like that playing out without any amorous intent. At that point, the relationship isn't much different from seeking out a professional Mommy or Daddy and we must remember, some AB's have a preference strictly for that as well.

The person that I knew though was in an adult relationship with both a man and a woman and they played the role of Mommy and Daddy for him when he regressed. Outside of AB time, they were a romantic trio.

Anyways, to each their own. Being an ABDL is multifaceted and complex, it isn't surprising that everyone's a little different with regards to their caregiver preferences. I actually like that everyone is a little different, it makes our community feel much more nuanced and diverse on the whole :)
Right? It was interesting to me, too, because, the Little was constantly vigilant about what he did with mommy. e.g., he wanted to put his head on her shoulder, but didn't, lest it be seen by daddy as inappropriate.

Daddy handled time outs, ball sports, fast food fetchman, hot wheels car buddy, you know, daddy stuff.

Thanks for all the inquires..I sometimes feel guilty I Having a desire for this..just I guess would like a mommy figure for nurture and a daddy figure for discipline.

joeypp said:
Thanks for all the inquires..I sometimes feel guilty I Having a desire for this..just I guess would like a mommy figure for nurture and a daddy figure for discipline.

There's no need to feel guilty, I think every AB has wanted a caregiver in their life at some point.

The way you just put it, makes a lot of sense to me. As I said previously, paternal love is very different from maternal love, so I can see why some AB's like yourself would want to experience being little around both a Mommy and a Daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back