Leaking after going to the restroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyjoseph

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Lately after I use the toilet like 5-10 minuets I tend to go a little in my pants most of the time it’s not noticeable. Sometimes you can see a tiny wet spot. Is this the beginning of IC

Babyjoseph said:
Lately after I use the toilet like 5-10 minuets I tend to go a little in my pants most of the time it’s not noticeable. Sometimes you can see a tiny wet spot. Is this the beginning of IC

Possibly, but maybe not. We would need a lot more info to make a decent guess. You should probably get it checked out by a urologist to make sure nothing serious is developing. You will probably benefit from kegel exercise as well.

An enlarged prostate could also cause that symptoms.
Truth is, only a doc can find out what´s going on here. So better make an appointment.

Agreed you need to see your doctor and an urologist, you are correct post void leaks can be the start of incontinence issues it was for me but may not be for you only an urologist can tell you for sure.

Post voids then constant leaking of tiny amount enough for stains and smell is how Urine IC started for me as well so i would strongly agree with the previous posts above , time to see the docs

Agree with what others said, before, but:

I've had a similar problem not so long ago, after I went through 4 packs of 20 diapers, wearing almost 24/7. Can't say how long it took me, but still.

After that I realised, that I leak a bit after going to the bathroom, and got concerned. So I took a break from diapers for a while and now I think I may say that I'm back to normal. Don't know for sure, what was the reason for it, but that's my story anyway.

Hi, this happens to me too when I am able to get to the bathroom in time without using the diaper first. This usually happens when I’m at home or when I’m at work and I haven’t punched in yet. This little accident a few minutes after I’ve done the initial urination is exactly why I’m glad I wear diapers and consider it to be part of my Incontinence as well as dribbling and frequency with little time to hold it.

Babyjoseph said:

That is more or less how my day time incontinene started.

it could be, ill definitely say that im a lot more comfortable having a diap on and being able to just let go

Babyjoseph said:

This is sometimes called urinary retention or incomplete bladder voiding. Ive had it for a long time. I believe it can be caused by several issues from a prostate issue to nerve problems to bladder stones to weakening of the bladder muscles to medications. Its the main reason I started wearing pullups when going out because often I was wetting as much in my pants as I was going in the bathroom. Sometimes its not easy to diagnose. I found that for me sitting down on a toilet to urinate helped a lot. I take a drug for muscle control and it helps too. It was prescribed mostly for urge IC but also seems to have helped the uncontroled post voiding urination. One strange aspect of urge IC is that when I lose control my bladder seems to empty completely but I often cant do that on my own. I dont know if there is any relationship between my urinary retention and development of urge IC but you should get a professional opinion. I think its probably based on the origin of the problem in first place.

I've had incomplete voiding issues basically my whole life, but it's become a lot more frequent since I've started taking hormones to finally be the woman that I am. I'm not sure why. At least part of it is probably just the way wet spots show up on panties than on men's underwear, tbh. But I'm sure it's more. I'm not particularly worried though.

ive experienced this. and i guess i still do. there was a time about a year ago when it happened basically every time i peed. the amount would vary but i remember a couple of instances where i seriously had to pinch myself to keep from making a wet spot on my pants. and then recently i cant say its been happening or at least its very minor so not noticeable. i dont have medical insurance, and am not really concerned by it. it just seems kinda normal. its definitely worse when my fluid intake is increased. i was kinda thinking it could have something to due with prostate, i feel like i should be in andropause, cause i havent had any sort of sex in many years, and i havent had a girlfriend in 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back