So scared they wet their pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddylee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am sure you have heard of the jokes about people being so scared they wet or pooped there pants. do you know any one who ever did this? I don't know any one who did this.

I do know someone, but he was three years old and just barely potty-trained at the time, so I guess it's excusable^^

But for adults, apparently it isn't uncommon, if you have a weak bladder, to lose a bit of control over that when sneezing or laughing. Maybe it's the same principle, the body is just so busy flinching from whatever scared it to control that?

Google some videos of people getting off the rides at the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. That's a scary way to have fun!

It's the scary happening, + the adrenaline, + the inability to fight, or run, that causes it. I get afraid of a BM every time my iPad, or the computer in my sister's room, if I've been using it, goes on the fritz, and I'm afraid it'll be blamed on me, or every time my dad gets defcon1 upset with me. Mom got really mad at me once, and I barely leaked urine. Having an adrenal crisis can cause messing.

I'll wet every time I sneeze or have a coughing fit. EVERY. Stinking. Time. It's why I'm always padded because who in the world is going to know when they'll sneeze? (This is in addition to just general "HEY. GUESS WHAT? YOU PEE NOW." From my body. :p)

I don't think I've ever peed myself because I was scared, but I remember doing it when I was younger because I was excited about having a super-good hiding place for hide and seek.

When I was younger if I was tickled by a joke so much that I would accidentally wet my pants.
It was kind of embarrassing at the time.

Horror especially games, maybe good for being so scared you wet or mess yourself and it is something that I would not mind trying to a few ABDL friends once I get to know them.
The game that I threat that might make me wet or mess myself or both is the game Outlast and having a video that advertises outlast diapers does not help. Though the diapers do look awesome.

When I play minecraft on the oculus rift it gets really immersive, and can even feel real. Naturally in minecraft there are times when you will take a major fall of hundreds of feet. Needless to say I've wet myself just from that.

I've been threatened with guns several times. No leakage. I guess that isn't my Trigger (bad joke there) but it might indicate I'm really poorly wired neurologically. Which I already knew. Lots of other factors that do cause it.

LittleSissieJolie said:
I've been threatened with guns several times. No leakage. I guess that isn't my Trigger (bad joke there) but it might indicate I'm really poorly wired neurologically. Which I already knew. Lots of other factors that do cause it.

Nah, you're probably wired just fine. I'm the same way, guns don't scare me. Though my lack of fear for them is the result of training with the USMC.

I can imagine messing my pants if I was really scared - but not wetting them.

I do think it depends on your body.

I haven't done so as an adult, but I have a vivid memory of wetting myself (maybe 8 or 9 years old) when my parents were fighting. My dad had a hair trigger temper in those days, and whenever he yelled, it boomed through the house. I was afraid it was my fault they were arguing and that they'd get a divorce. I think most kids have those thoughts in those moments. I was sitting in my little rocking chair in my room and wet myself out of fear and anxiety. I remember being so embarrassed about it.

That kind of thing has only happened to me once. I already have a weak bladder, and I was watching a scary movie and had quite the accident. This was before I had to wear protection 24/7, so my pants were utterly soaked!

Its a defense mechanism. When your sympathetic nervous system is activated (fight, flight, freeze), some people's brains overload them with parasympathetic activation response, much like vasovagal syncope.

There's lots of medical explanations to this, but they hold no weight outside of a lecture hall, and it would be speaking spanish otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back