Twice in two nights! 😥

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can vouch on that one Tetra i get that frequently as well as very watery and al in between

northshore has a diaper very close to the supreme they try to get me to try but feel it is to lite of diaper for me
Missy1 where do you order your molicare super plus from i have thought about trying them for a back up to my supreme northshores but can not find them anyplace i hate them cloth backed diapers in any brand out there they leak bad on me all i can find in the molicare are cloth backed

Last edited:
dwayne said:
northshore has a diaper very close to the supreme they try to get me to try but feel it is to lite of diaper for me
Missy1 where do you order your molicare super plus from i have thought about trying them for a back up to my supreme northshores but can not find them anyplace i hate them cloth backed diapers in any brand out there they leak bad on me all i can find in the molicare are cloth backed

Im lucky enough to be able to order mien from a Swedish office supply online seller, but you could try to contact Hartman and ask if they have any sellers in youre country or search the web for sellers in youre country (thats what i did and as far as i know there's only in the country that sells these ) We on the other hand don't have Northshore over here

Btw i did search on youre country and Hartman and they are in fact available same as i have https://www.vitalitymedical.com/molicare-slip-super-plus-briefs.html

I like Northshore pull-ups a lot but honestly idk. If you're having serious #2 accidents it might just be smarter to go back for real diapers. It might suck but it might make more sense.

I once was flying a 250nm trip and was 50 miles from destination when urge hit and no way was I going to make so diverted to a closer airfield and just made it but copped a landing fee for my trouble. Most expensive toilet stop I’ve had lol. Fortunately I was solo at the time but now if I’m doing a long duration flight and feel there may be an issue I wear a diaper but something half way stealthy I actually preferred wellness superio for this but now unavailable where I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could try preventative enemas. Plain, clear water enema can flush your system prior to flight so that your system doesn't flush its self during the flight. I don't deal with bowel issues to often, but I've found the enema can preemptively clear up any issues for the day. It greatly reduces the chances of accidents for me for 8 hours or so.

I would look at Better Dry taped diapers, they have tall guards and are very absorbant, I wear them to manage my bladder issue and they have worked great for the unexpected bowel movments that I am now experiencing.

Pullups are not adjustable around the legs or waist.

missy1 that link goes to a cloth backed diaper and all the cloth backed i have tried leak like crazy on me oh well i did get a bag of the crinklz with my last order from nothshore cause my pca seen me looking at them she wanted me to be happy and said to get them all and all if i need a few to get by till i can get my northshore i will use the crinklz may even do some change to my order and just keep the crinklz around for a while aide said to if i want that she is ok using them on me

AH okej my bad over here sed brand is A NO cloth believe me (blushing face )

Apparently after i've red sed info about the dieper construction it seems like i might have misunderstood what cloth backed means as indeed over here as well there is "Cloth SIMILAR material " whatever that means ? So i was apparently wrong in this and i deeply apologize

This sed this brand is actually branded for heavy usage both kinds and even wheelchair but its like most things in the world its all individual what works for one does not work for another (and as been stated in my sig i also ad extra H.L.G. padding for extra protection )

Last edited by a moderator:
I've long been a fan of Tena Flex for my urinary IC but I would in no way recommend them for bowel IC. They are significantly slimmer in the butt than taped diapers and because there's no "wings" there's a much greater chance of leakage around the rear. Even my supplier advises them for urinary IC only.

Just my $0.02. I would go with tabbed diapers if you even think you are going to have to change in public. With pull-ups, you have to strip below the waist to put a new one on--unless you are in a dress or skirt. Considering how sketchy some public restroom floors are, I wouldn't want to take my shoes off if I can help it.

Tabbed is as easy as dropping your pants far enough to take care of business, untaping the diaper, carefully removing any falling or dripping mess, bundling the diaper up and putting it into a bag, finish cleaning up, and finally putting on a new diaper. phew...easier done than said.

If you master the standing change it is not too bad and hopefully the walls of the stall are in better shape since you'll need to trap the diaper between you and the wall to perform this maneuver.

As to what diaper you should use, well, there have been some great suggestions already. I just wanted to point out one of the major reasons I went tabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back