• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Re-introduction of a woozle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I thought since I had been gone such a long time a new thread to say Hello and introduce myself to new members might be nice. :3

I've been a member here for quite a while, just not always very active.

Things I like:

Cartoons (Paw Patrol, Lion Guard and My Little Pony, oh my!)
Plushies (Creating, repairing AND cuddling!)
Toys (Again, repairing and playing with them!)

Things I don't like:

Asparagus (There's a reason it starts with that sound.)
People who take themselves and life WAY too seriously.
Nekkid mole rats (WHY CAN THEY NOT WEAR CLOTHING!? SUCH INDECENCY.)
Those creepy Chinese zombies that just sort of hop after you. UUUUUGHGHGHG.

As you may have guessed, I am usually not always completely serious. If sometimes that is hard to tell, I apologize in advance. :3 I also have a tendency to be a little bit of a butthead about things. It's just habit ingrained from working with someone who insists that he's never ever wrong (until I actually go look up multiple pieces of evidence that show he IS wrong...>_<)

I am mostly friendly, a little crazy and a lot kooky.

Welcome back! I don't remember you but you sound like a cool person to have around!

Thanks. :3 I think the last time I was here was around 2012 when the world was going to end because the Mayans needed to make a new calendar.

CuddleWoozle said:
Thanks. :3 I think the last time I was here was around 2012 when the world was going to end because the Mayans needed to make a new calendar.

Ah, that explains it. I wandered in around 2013 about the end of the great recession.

CuddleWoozle said:
Things I don't like:

I find the smell it causes by just eating a tiny amount, like in a sallad or so, way more horrific.
Sadly I always really, really liked it - and still do. And now it is even asparagus season! This is torment!
I limited myself to only eat it when I know I do not need to go out that much for the next 12 hours and start drinking like crazy to flush the smell out.
There is hardly anything close to the disgusting smell of a night-diaper in the morning after you eat asparagus. I just have to change the bed regardless of leaks.
Cursed by thy name, delicious green rod! -.-'

CuddleWoozle said:

Welcome back! I remember you (and your cute avatar). Glad to see you've returned. :)

If you're ever interested in live chat, by the way, we have a Discord server these days - https://www.adisc.org/forum/misc.php?do=discord

(I mention it because a little crazy and a lot kooky would fit right in. ;))

Happy to see another woozle here! :3

CuddleWoozle said:
I

Things I don't like:

People who take themselves and life WAY too seriously.
Nekkid mole rats (WHY CAN THEY NOT WEAR CLOTHING!? SUCH INDECENCY.)
Those creepy Chinese zombies that just sort of hop after you. UUUUUGHGHGHG.

Can you please pass your asparagus this way?

Where are you finding hopping Chinese zombies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back