Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg! (so excited)

Default Omg! (so excited)

I just completed my order for 3 bags (24) small bambino diapers! I measured my waist (27 inches), Read maybe a hundred reviews on them, and watched video reviews. I'm confident i'm going to like this diaper, because i did all my research, and they're so dang cute!

Sorry lol, i'm really excited and wanted to share with someone X'D
    By the way, no one has to reply or anythin, i just felt like sharing ^^;;

Thanks for sharing. I hope you get a lot of fun wearing the Bambinos. Let us know more about them and how you feel wearing them.

Darkfinn

Just curious... why 3 bags as opposed to a whole case? Case pricing is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Just curious... why 3 bags as opposed to a whole case? Case pricing is cheaper.
    On the site, it says 3 bags, which is 24 of them. I'm not sure why it says 3 bags, i guess i'm gonna find out whenever they arrive lol.
    So its 24 diapers, as opposed to the 60 or something you get in a case

Dont worry about being excited! We all get that way sometimes. I think you have the right to be! I hope you like them!

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperXBoy View Post
    On the site, it says 3 bags, which is 24 of them. I'm not sure why it says 3 bags, i guess i'm gonna find out whenever they arrive lol.
    So its 24 diapers, as opposed to the 60 or something you get in a case
    That doesn't make any sense.

Did you click on the link for a full case or something? Did you intentionally order just 3 bags?

I recently tried the bambinos (small size) for the first time and I like them a lot. I hope you do as well.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life View Post
    I recently tried the bambinos (small size) for the first time and I like them a lot. I hope you do as well.
    I'm glad they worked out for you!