Not open for further replies.

BabyPrinceBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have lots of them. I just bought a whole bunch at Goodwill yesterday. Like, 4 build a bears (2 bears, 2 cats), a soft baby doll, a unicorn, a pink cat, and a care bear (Funshine Bear). My favorites are my brown bear, and my pink baby doll. What are your favorites? Do they have names? Where did you get them?

~BabyPrinceBoy xoxo

I have TONS of plushies. They're one of my favorite things in the world. I can't take pictures at the moment but I have two corner 'pet nets' full, plus a long enormous pet net full. XD My bed is covered with the ones I deem "Special" enough to hang out with.

I have a bunny named Cottontail who has been with me through nearly my whole life. She's been sewn together again so many times. XD Originally she was sewn with plastic thread, almost like fishing line. And that started breaking. So my mother would give her a 'shot' in the butt with the sewing needle so she'd fall asleep for surgery. I recently fixed her up with some more fluff. So she's SUPER-SPECIAL, ranked by me as a "Lovey". (Not ALL my plushes are lovey's, you know. :) Some are just cute.

I also have a smaller rabbit named Julia Winnifred who can wear all those adorable clothes for American Girl/My Life As/Our Generation dolls. She's a traveler and goes places with me. There is also Beep the Sheep who is more pillow than sheep and "Catty Pillar", the caterpillar so big he goes up the length of my twin bed and loops around the top.

I have a Miles "Tails" Prower Plushie that my best friend got me and a Ninetales plushie that my sister got me from Japan. It was a really nice surprise Christmas gift because I didn't think that you could buy a Ninetales plushie anywhere. Those are my favorites. Recently I also purchased an Eevee plushy to decorate my study with since I already had figurines of Evee's evolutions in there except for Glaceon and Leafeon.

I have a rather large plushie net/basket thing full of plushies. I have many Pokemon ones, lots of cats, care bears, my little ponies, and, of course, teddy bears. I ALWAYS bring a stuffed animal with me to work or the store. I have a backpack, so it is easy for me to hide it. Lately, I have been bringing my stuffed Siamese cat named Sagwa with me, but tomorrow I am thinking about bringing my brown teddy bear which wears a red argyle tank top. I still haven't thought of a name for him. Can you think of any?

~BabyPrinceBoy xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

OMG!!! I have a Tails plushie AND a Shadow one (which I've had since childhood). I also have a Pikachu (well, 2, to be exact), a Plusle, and a Minun. I want to get many more Pokemon ones, like an Eevee, a Vulpix, and some of the other cute cat/fox/dog Pokemon ones.

I really need to get more plushies.

I have a ton of baby toys, but only 3 plushies; my two bears, Mr. Bear and Honey and an Owl named Rainbow. Out of all of them, I love my bears the most, they are slightly bigger than Rainbow and they are both super soft and huggable, when I want to just snuggle in baby mode, I usually snuggle with them :)

I have a tub full of plushies but sleep with just one, Blue. I have noticed that Blue is starting to show wear. I will be very sad if Blue wears out. Blue has been with me through some very hard times since my wife passed away. Sleeping with Blue has been better than sleeping alone. Blue has been my favorite.

Moonshot said:
I have a tub full of plushies but sleep with just one, Blue. I have noticed that Blue is starting to show wear. I will be very sad if Blue wears out. Blue has been with me through some very hard times since my wife passed away. Sleeping with Blue has been better than sleeping alone. Blue has been my favorite.

What kind of animal is Blue? A teddy bear?

My favorite plushie at the moment is a small white bear. He wears a cape, and he had a little black mask too. I named him JK, which is Joe Kelly's nickname/initials. <3 I've been sleeping with him a lot and carrying him around every where. ^w^ Since Kelly is my hero, it seemed really fitting for him to be this bear for me and what not. I like to associate my favorite celebs with stuffed toys or whatever I think suits them. The reason I chose a bear for him is because he's like a bear. He's sweet and lovable yet aggressive and overly protective. It reminds me a lot of a teddy bear. Another reason is because this bear is dressed like a superhero, and Kelly is my hero... make sense? XD

My favorite plusie is Barry my teddy bear. He likes to wear diapers and sleeps with me every night.

I used to have So. Many. Plushies. But like so much of my stuff, my mother threw almost all of them out. Aside from my NES, I have -nothing- from my childhood.

However, I still have my giant Tigger plush that is perfect snuggling size, that I bought from my first job, around ‘99 or 2000.

Mine are all Disney related, Mickey, Minnie, Winnie the Pooh, etc. I like mine to have history and personality.

BabyPrinceBoy said:
What kind of animal is Blue? A teddy bear?

No, Blue looks more like a hippo.IMG_4101crop.jpg

Whatever he is, he's awful cute. :3

Well don't make me pick favourites my oldest is a eyore I've had for my whole life but my main cuddle buddy at night is my Micheal monkey.

My all-time fave is the 2002 Nala Disney jumbo plush by Hasbro. She's about 18" long and makes for the best (that I have found) cuddle companion. I sleep on my sides only and no matter which side I sleep on she the perfect fit and keeps my arms from getting under me (needless to say that hurts in the morning). I got 1 about 11 years ago and had to get 8 more!

All my plushies are my favorite, but only a few travel with me. Theres the OG Boo a blue puppy, who was the first plushie I got since joining the community. Then there's Cooper. He's a a Panda 🐼 from Build a Bear. I actually got him at my first weekend long Event. I'd say he comes to just about every event I go to now.

I have a ton of plushies. I do really feel proud of the fact that I just recently succeeded in getting a plush together of my Avatar, Maux:

31417186_1920244624673457_8615562837948891136_o.jpg

Maux said:
I have a ton of plushies. I do really feel proud of the fact that I just recently succeeded in getting a plush together of my Avatar, Maux:

View attachment 30889

That is pretty badass.

I have quite a few plushies. I have a few pikachu plushies, a normal one, one in a kimono and a ghetsis one. I have a penguin from when i was a real baby that I got from my attic, along with a bear from when I was little. I also have a pusheen unicorn that I got from mall of america. I think it would be fun to get care bears and my little ponies because those were/are my go to shows.

I only have 3, so, I don't have a favorite. I'd be worried if I did, the others would be sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back