Little wife and conflicting emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrapCat

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife has been a little all her life. As long as I've known her she has on occasion talked like a little girl and even acted like a little girl. Not always of course. I used to find it cute sometimes, but mostly I found it annoying (although I never told her). She was never into diapers though.

Back at the beginning of the year, however, she got an infection that numbed feelings in her urinary tract. She has been wearing diapers to bed every night and Tranquility pullups during the day. She floods her nighttime protection but mostly stays dry duing the day. I don't know if this will be perminant or if she will get better over time.

As a DL, I've been struggling with my own feelings through this time. I'm a lot more tolerant of her little behavior now that she is wearing diapers for some reason. It's strange because I have no interest in wearing diapers around her. I don't even feel the need to wear as much any more. I guess it is because it has always been a private desire, and I feel weird about discussing it. I did tell her that diapers give me comfort at times but I haven't told her all my feelings about diapers. I do enjoy diapering her at night though (a new routine for us). I am also a bit jealous (I really feel bad about that).

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my story here. I'll try to post more about this as time goes by. Thanks for reading!

I was wondering why you have no interests in wearing diapers around your partner..? It seems like a perfect match..are you a little also or just a DL?

Talk your feelings about diapers out with her. If you have a bit of caretaker in you, and it sounds like you do, having that outlet might be taking the edge off your desire to wear, like it does for ABDL parents, but, after you've talked things out, be ye still jealous of her, you could try wearing together.

I'm strictly DL and was barely tolerating the little stuff. That may be why I'm not into discussing it with her. Maybe I can explore caregiving but she's not "into" diapers like me. It is more of a medical need. I'll see how it evolves.

Oh, so, we have a Little, who thinks diapers are icky, but, now, has a need, and a big, very big, in fact a (sexual?) DL, who knows diapers are awesome, but thinks Little is icky, (not that it's bad, but it's not your deal.)? Let me guess. You wearing is icky, to her?

If so, an object that does it for you, has been put on someone who is childlike, and now, your brain is screaming, maybe? Try the caretaker thing. It might help, and talk to her. Your situation might still end up with y'all wearing together, if she understands better where you're coming from, and that would help your jealousy, if it worked out right.

I understand it's strange, because, your jealous of her, for having the object of your desires, but she's childish, which, turns you off, but the object of your desires, turns her off, but, you love each other. Do I get the gist?

Last edited:
You got the gist. I know it is a weird situation which is why it is making for some confusing feelings on my part!

TrapCat said:
You got the gist. I know it is a weird situation which is why it is making for some confusing feelings on my part!
I bet you are having confused feelings! I'm so sorry. Let me think some more on it, okay? Dogboy's here. He gives good advice, too. Maybe he'll come up with some, while I go think.

This sounds like a classic paradox, where two conflicting things can't exist at once. What would happen if you tried wearing diapers to bed, or something like that? I think whatever happens, you both have to be comfortable with the outcome. If you are now unhappy, try something different. Obviously, she's going to have to wear diapers so any change will have to come from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back