Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I keep hesitating when I want to diaper up. Like "There isn't enough time or it could be a waste of a diaper. Could anyone help me with this?

I've had moments of hesitation myself, particularly when I have other adult obligations I need to take care of. For instance, when University was getting hectic with assignments and my freelance gig's deadline was fast approaching, there would be times when I had a few hours to myself in the evening where I wanted to be diapered, but hesitated to do so. When this happened, the solution was simple, I had to temporarily block my desire to be diapered and in baby mode and focus on the task at hand, once I had a clean slate I was able to diaper up and regress again with no hesitation at all. I think this is fairly common. Personally, I need to make sure that I have ample time to enjoy my moments in baby mode and make good use of my diaper, otherwise the full experience just isn't as fulfilling or in depth and I wouldn't be surprised if other ABDL's are the same way.

So, my advice to you, if this hesitation is tied to other adult priorities cutting in on your diaper/regression time, would be to simply wait things out, get done what needs to get done and diaper up when the time is available to you.

Of course, if you already have all the time in the world and you are still dealing with hesitation, that makes things a bit trickier because I've never had that happen to me. Like I said, my hesitation comes when I have other things to take care of that are preventing me from having the time I require to diaper up and regress.

Hopefully, I was able to help you somewhat. If your situation really is that you are hesitating despite having the time and space to diaper up, then perhaps someone else who has had a similar situation can advise you further.

Good luck :)

It depends how much financial impact 'wasting' a diaper would have. If not too much, i.e. it wouldn't impact on other aspects of life, then in one sense there is no 'waste' of a diaper. The official purpose of a diaper is to collect wets and messes, but these don't happen continuously. Putting one on but not needing to use it immediately is perfectly normal, in a way it's more authentic than only wearing for special playtimes. When I'm not diapered 24/7 as a matter of course, I can always justify putting one on 'just in case', even if it is likely to get taken off soon afterwards before there's much in it. The frustration when I have decided to manage without a diaper, and then had an urgent need to use it, makes it a no-brainer for me.

There's no real reason why you can't wear a diaper at any time of the day or while doing much of anything. Well, except maybe swimming and showers. So try combining wearing a diaper with whatever else is taking up your time.

KryanAshford said:
I keep hesitating when I want to diaper up. Like "There isn't enough time or it could be a waste of a diaper. Could anyone help me with this?

Probably the best way to deal with that mental block is to have more diapers around. Either to feel like you have enough diapers to not worry about running out, or to encourage you to quickly go through them to reduce the size of your stash to something more manageable

Plan B is getting rid of your regular underwear so you don't have a choice ;)

Maxx said:
On the other hand, what's the downside to NOT wearing for a day?

not being diapered is a downside in and of itself!

How about cloth diapering? You could just wear it, wash it, and have it ready for the next time you can diaper up :) (Or, you know, get more than one, that would probably be a good idea.)
Not saying you have to replace your entire stash with cloth, but maybe it would be nice to have a few at hand for times when you only have a few hours to yourself, so you can use those instead of your disposables?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back