Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
One of my favorite ways to enjoy diapers involves wetting around bedtime.

I mostly wear modded training pants and while I usually only wet them in the daytime (after all, you can't pee a full night's bladder out in a Pull-Up), once in a while I can create an intense emotional (sometimes sexual) experience by wetting say, before going to sleep. (And no, I do not need to be told to get better diapers. I have them. But I still have my special thing for training pants.)

In my mind, I know it's ''naughty'' that I'm peeing my training pants on purpose before bed. But then I tell myself, it's OK, it's what they're there for.

The other night I peed before sleep, and woke up feeling that wetness. I assured myself it's to be expected for a two-year-old to still be wet at night.

Such fervent times I can create simply within my own psyche. And add a sleeper into the mix and the warm coziness adds a physical level of delight.

Ya totally. That's why I got suffers the first time. It's so nice to have a big wet diaper as one go's to sleep.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
One of my favorite ways to enjoy diapers involves wetting around bedtime.

I mostly wear modded training pants and while I usually only wet them in the daytime (after all, you can't pee a full night's bladder out in a Pull-Up), once in a while I can create an intense emotional (sometimes sexual) experience by wetting say, before going to sleep. (And no, I do not need to be told to get better diapers. I have them. But I still have my special thing for training pants.)

In my mind, I know it's ''naughty'' that I'm peeing my training pants on purpose before bed. But then I tell myself, it's OK, it's what they're there for.

The other night I peed before sleep, and woke up feeling that wetness. I assured myself it's to be expected for a two-year-old to still be wet at night.

Such fervent times I can create simply within my own psyche. And add a sleeper into the mix and the warm coziness adds a physical level of delight.

Part of my roleplay and fantasy involved being praised for wetting "because that's what nappies are for!" the warm, loving and reassuring feeling is great!

I also like the naughty feeling of doing something you know is bad. I think majority of sexual fantasies revolve around this idea, not just wetting your training pants.

Do you wear in public too? This is one of my biggest 'naughty' things to do with nappies / diapers. The thought of wetting and being wet in and around strangers, without them knowing is pure ecstasy!

What other ways do you enjoy your diapers?

And welcome to ADISC! Yeah, that's probably true for almost all of us AB/DLs. It certainly is for me. I woke up wet this morning. Sigh......

dogboy said:
And welcome to ADISC! Yeah, that's probably true for almost all of us AB/DLs. It certainly is for me. I woke up wet this morning. Sigh......

Yea, there is a lot of information in the fostering sector about attachment theory and how missing out on nurture at a young age can leave gaps in a person. Gaps the body tries to fill via instinct and cravings. I think this is why I have always been drawn to nappies and then later found out I enjoy being a little and being looked after. Since meeting my current gf and her embracing my ABDL side I feel I have grown as a person, like had the needed support and nurture I missed as a child and have been able to grow because of it. Not saying this is true for everyone, we are all different, but I would guess it could apply to many on here.

I woke up dry, got told off for not using my nappy for what it is ment for......

I too wear pullups (Mamy Poko Pants XXL) to bed. I know they are not enough for an adult's full night wetting. As such I end up with small leaks from time to time.

What can I say? You can't beat the fantasies of the inner mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back