• I have not and I dont want to.

Votes: 14 7.3%
  • I do not mess at all.

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't mess. I wear for urinal incontinence though, and plenty of people enjoy messing.

A lot of the advice here seems really solid. Maybe if you're unsure, you could try taking some time and trying it before grabbing a shower? See how you react to it, and sit for a bit.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yes I mess! a couple times a month I'd guess, with wipes clean up is quick unless, I had a runny rhymeless crap.

Slomo said:
Babies mess their diapers quite often. They don't always get a thuroughly cleaned up right away either. Bowel incontinent adults too. Yet neither of them get infections just from messing a diaper. As long as you don't stay in it for too long, and do try to get cleaned up afterwards, then you likely will not have any problems.

I uncontrollably poop in my diapers, almost every day.

I prefer to not mess myself to be honest, but on occasions like tonight, my bowels were quite upset at something and I had the runs BAD. Needless to say, when I had to relieve some gas, a bit extra came out, and I was thankful I was wearing a diaper at the time. I'm wearing cloth nowadays and the cleanup is a total drag and the smell can be horrible when you have the stomach bug, but still, soiling a diaper is better than soiling a pair of underwear and having it possibly run down your leg.

I'd be in the "have done it, but don't like it" boat in this case.

Last edited:
Naturally... it's the most comfortable and convenient way to enjoy a bowel movement. As soon as I feel an urge I just push, push, push and do it all in the nappy right there and then, until I'm nice and empty and feeling light as a feather. To anyone who hasn't tried it, all I can say is don't be shy; it's one of the two official purposes for which nappies are made, endorsed by millions of junior nappy wearers every day. You haven't lived until you've experienced the satisfaction of making a big, firm deposit in the seat of your nappy, all by yourself, while enjoying your favourite pastimes and activities!

This topic has come up many times on this forum. See my previous post on cleaning up after a mess. With practice it doesn't take long and you'll be back in a dry diaper before you know it.

If I have some time this summer, I'll try to put some of these practical diapering tips into a posted article.

Sometimes, depending on the mood and if I am alone.

I poop in my diaper in the morning and then have a shower. I dont mind the smell. It just smells like someone pooped in their pants.

I have a few times. We have a septic system that has issues when it rains so I have when it rains really hard for awhile.

I mess in my diapers quite often. I don't get any infections and just use rash cream each time you change. I use adult wipes for clean up. I shake all the poop off my bottom before taking it all the way off and use the back of the diaper to wipe the mess off and then use wipes.

Yes. Just did. IBS sucks and diaper was already damp so didn't really fight it.

Hotdog55 said:
Yes. Just did. IBS sucks and diaper was already damp so didn't really fight it.
I try not to, because cleaning up afterwards is too much work for just lil' ol' me, but when I have already let some stuff slip past my rear guard (my butt), I figure "Well, this is what they're for!"

But honestly, I'd rather only have urinary incontinence and not the other end. If I had to choose between the two.

-JTK 2018

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

93de69aaa1d70d7de497de393d152395.jpg

Cleanup really isn't that bad. At least not for me. Some wipes normally, but I've used the shower head in the past when need be.

Every day! The most I have stayed in one is 34 hours messy. Such a good feeling, and only a small rash afterwards. The diaper was also wet 4 times btw.

When I get the chance to wear a diaper I do mess it and wet it.
Sometimes I want to get it but I can only mess it.

I have a limited time at my furry friend's house because on June or at the end of June he will be getting rid of the diapers I have in his house.
I have told you the story before so I am not repeating myself again. In short I gotta find a ABDL/CG?Carer that is OK with me leaving diapers at their house.

I've messed a couple of times, but it's not by choice. Most of the time my bowel control is good and I like to keep it that way.
It does happen occasionally though, usually when I'm travelling and I can't access a toilet.

On average I have one or two bowel accidents a year, and these are one-offs. I try not to make a habit out of it.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Actually, I just messed this morning. I don't do it very often at all, though cleanup wasn't nearly as bad as it was last time I messed. I definitely enjoyed the feeling while it lasted, though.

I do so sparingly...I usually mess if I'm in the mood for it as nothing makes me feel more babyish than messing my diaper...but the cleanup afterwards usually changes my mind to do it often.

There have been a ton of these type threads.
But as always, I love to mess. Problem is I still live with other people and the cleanup is what makes it a bit untenable to do to often. I'll only do it if I know that I have the time to clean up and get rid of the result quickly, or if I don't have a choice and not willing to de-diaper.
I'd not ever use a toilet at home again if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back