Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
tumblr_oq1oaksXsF1uq898jo1_500.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna try it someday, although I fear of an infection due to lack of experience with cleanup.
I wish someone on an adult site would make a cleanup tutorial... Bleh...
I am female so I have BIG FEAR when it comes to cleanup

Babies mess their diapers quite often. They don't always get a thuroughly cleaned up right away either. Bowel incontinent adults too. Yet neither of them get infections just from messing a diaper. As long as you don't stay in it for too long, and do try to get cleaned up afterwards, then you likely will not have any problems.

Reactions: Roadruner
Slomo said:
Babies mess their diapers quite often. They don't always get a thuroughly cleaned up right away either. Bowel incontinent adults too. Yet neither of them get infections just from messing a diaper. As long as you don't stay in it for too long, and do try to get cleaned up afterwards, then you likely will not have any problems.

Thank you so so much!!!

Guilty.

You really shouldn't worry about infection as long as you change and clean up very shortly afterwards. Make sure you use wipes; a shower alone won't clean you up unless you really want to use a washcloth to clean it up, but then you'll have to use it again another time. You can shower afterwards if you want for extra assurance, but wipes are pretty much all one needs.

Messing is different for everyone, though. I personally really like it and find it the ultimate in babyish behavior, and it just kind of goes with the territory of little space. Others like it but don't find the clean-up worth it. Others don't like it at all.

ClandestineWing said:
Guilty.

You really shouldn't worry about infection as long as you change and clean up very shortly afterwards. Make sure you use wipes; a shower alone won't clean you up unless you really want to use a washcloth to clean it up, but then you'll have to use it again another time. You can shower afterwards if you want for extra assurance, but wipes are pretty much all one needs.

Messing is different for everyone, though. I personally really like it and find it the ultimate in babyish behavior, and it just kind of goes with the territory of little space. Others like it but don't find the clean-up worth it. Others don't like it at all.

I will keep that in mind! thank you so much! Good thing I have lots of whipes! :D

Tip, put petroleum jelly, or barrier cream, or something meant to be down there, on your, ahem. . . Girly business, and it'll keep poo from migrating to that area. Slomo's right. Infections come from dirty, not from dirty diapers. Don't sit in it too long, or, if circumstances don't permit a timely change, just do an excellent cleanup job. Squatting to do it has several advantages. Loops of bowel actually get supported by your legs, and it helps them move, and gravity works, so, you poo, and it gets pulled away from your bits.

I tend to mess most diapers I put on since I only wear on the weekend, the experience doesn't feel complete or authentic otherwise, but the cleanup can be really bad.

I shower with soap, then body wash and something to scrub, then take a bath.

I mess my diapers as well. When I regress I find there is nothing quite as babyish or infantile as messing my diaper. Also, I feel wasteful if I don't use my diapers fully, they cost a pretty penny. So, my reasons for messing are I would say 80% regressive, 20% utilitarian.

Also, I'm with everyone else, the only way you'll get an infection is if you sit around in a messy diaper for hours on end. When I mess, I usually change no more than 10-15 minutes afterwards sometimes even less. I'm also incredibly thorough with the clean-up, I'll use baby wipes first, then a wet wash cloth, then I hop in the shower and use a mixture of aloe soap and body wash to get things fresh down there.

The only drawback to messing my diapers use to be the clean-up, the smell too, but depending on how deeply I regress even that can add to the experience. Since I've gotten my clean-up down to a science, I no longer find I have to suspend that baby mindset as much when I clean up. It also helps that on visits with my Mommy friend, she is completely game to change my diapers, wet and messy.

Like others have said though, messing is certainly not for everyone and I can understand why, the smell is never really nice and clean-up can take a while, but for me, it is the ultimate baby thing to do.

Poofybutt said:
. . .the smell too, but depending on how deeply I regress even that can add to the experience. Since I've gotten my clean-up down to a science, I no longer find I have to suspend that baby mindset as much when I clean up. It also helps that on visits with my Mommy friend, she is completely game to change my diapers, wet and messy. . .
On the days the smell gets to you, there's, nulo, but it can make your belly hurt, there's chlorophyll, but, it turns poop green, there's charcoal, and there's one made from mushrooms.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
On the days the smell gets to you, there's, nulo, but it can make your belly hurt, there's chlorophyll, but, it turns poop green, there's charcoal, and there's one made from mushrooms.

I'm aware of those, but they are quite pricey in my neck of the woods and I doubt I would need/use them with any regularity. Also, I change or get changed pretty quickly afterwards, so even if the smell gets to me, it's never a problem for very long :)

I enjoy messing on occasion if the mood and timing are cooperative. But clean up is a pain. I find hair removal to be helpful if I am considering this. Shaving ones rear and frontal area ensures easier clean up. But I definetly use a barrier cream all around the back area and up around the crotch. Not only does it protect the skin from irritation, but also lowers bacteria from directly contacting your skin. I imagine patrolium jelly in your frontal area can help, but I am always concerned with weakening the plastics in a diaper with the jelly. Start out clean, shaven, barrier creamed and you can have some fun trying this experience without any fear. Wipes and a shower using shampoo on the lower area are helpful when cleaning up.

No choice in the matter, although my Bowel Incontinence isn't quite as bad as my Urinary, ever since my spinal problems got so bad that jumping up to make it to a toilet isn't an option they might as well be.

I don't care for it, but I do hope that I'm wearing a diaper, if I am having stomach issues, and can't get there in time.

Having one of those shower heads you can pull off the wall is helpful since you can easily reach and 'power wash' your personal area.

I mess about once or twice a month, mostly due to the dreaded clean-up after, which involves mummy changing me and using lots of wet wipes, a bath, opening all the windows, triple bagging the messy nappy, throwing it in the kitchen bin, changing the kitchen bin and throwing the now 4 times bagged messy nappy in the outside bin. A lot more effort than having a wet nappy change.

I totally understand the concerns being female, although being a guy I can not relate. Will leave that topic to the baby girls on here! :)

As for general hygiene, babies mess all the time, and can be laying in a messy nappy all night long sometimes, the biggest concern you might have is your skins health rather than being worried about any bacteria or germs (yes, apart from lady bits, again, leaving that to the baby girls to answer).

I too feel the desire to mess at times, so can understand that. Do you wet? If so if it due to Incontinence or through choice? I wet through choice and used to have concerns about doing this when I first acceted being an ABDL. Now I wet a nappy just as easily as going to the loo, often wetting automatically when I know I have a nappy on. Maybe you will get used to messing too?

I voted Yes in and out of diapers , I enjoy it a few times a month to as often as a few times a week, no problem on the cleanup, one of the best feelings there is when in the mood, I have never had an accidental mess all are always on purpose, not necessarily planed but choice made in spur of moment.

It still happens 2 or 3 times a week for me, even though I sit on the toilet every day to try to prevent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back