Votes: 14 7.3%
  • I do not mess at all.

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jello said:
Every day! The most I have stayed in one is 34 hours messy. Such a good feeling, and only a small rash afterwards. The diaper was also wet 4 times btw.

Jello, I did not realize it was an endurance sport?

I do once in a while if I’m in the mood. I have to be in the right mood though.

I like to poop my diaper everytime I wear a diaper.

I love to make poopies in my diaper and as long as after taking it off you need to showerr

I just did.

Messing is a giant pain to clean up so make sure you do it in a place you can get your diaper off soon. Long as you have baby wipes and shower that day though you should be fine.

Although there is something to be said about the total immersion and realism of using your diapers fully as intended. It is not on my list of, "todo's" not voluntarily anyways.

When I was younger, about 12, I did it on purpose. Then I had to go to DEFCON5 to clean it all up, wash the diapers without my parents being none the wiser. 2 times after that it happened by accident. I was about 13 out in my little boat in the middle of a big lake, nature called at it was the natural place to go....what a relief; back to DEFCON5. I had to get back onto my parents big boat and into my cabin with nobody noticing and then again...wash the diapers. Finally about 25 years ago before I got married and my intended knew nothing about this side of me. I was having a long conversation with her on the phone. I was laying there on the floor diaper/plastic/pins and did not want to get off to use the bathroom... boom it happened. I blame that time on my fiance'!

Since I have re-embraced, accepted, my little side and my wife has beautifully and graciously participated; knowing what a pain the clean up is. I told her from the get go that I would not mess my diapers. I also told her that if it ever happened, I would take care of it.

Once we were out and she had me in disposables. I told her that if I "really" have to go it would be kind of hard to remove these clandestinely in a stall. She said not to worry about it, that we would deal with it. She is a trooper. But I intend to live up to what I said, the clean up with cloth is just too messy.

yes I mess in and out of diapers. Although for a year though, I haven't had the time to regress. Life is hurting me hard, with responsibilities among other things.

One time it came in handy in the middle of the night when I woke up suddenly due to something I ate that was not right! Made it about 1/2 way to the bathroom when it dawned on me I was wearing a disposable and then my mind seemed to say "you won't make it". So having my protection was fortunate and even 20 minutes later had another episode that I did not even have to get out of bed for due to my protection. However the next morning the clean up was quite "unpleasant". Tried this another time to see if the effect was the same and it was...not my thing. Now if I am knowingly having these types of episodes again I am all in favor of backup protection.

Yes, as I have said before, I make poo-poo in my diapers.
This morning I had a mega messy poo-poo, and part of the mess plopped onto the bathroom floor as I stood there in front of the toilet supported by my Loftstrand Crutches.
WHAT A MESS I HAD TO CLEAN UP.

I have (a very few times), in the distant past, but don't, and probably won't, anymore... The smells, the cleanup. Just not me. I'm all over wetting, but messing just isn't my thing. Those that mess in their own homes, or private spaces, have at it! It's what babies do, too. Those that take it public, well, you don't really have to be told, do you..

Last edited:
Rarely, but once in a while I do. Depending on the situation.

But overall it's a huge pain to clean up and dispose.

Especially considering I never let a messy diaper sit inside of the house so straight to the outdoor garbage can. May be a little embarrassing if there's other neighbors outside.

Yes I also pooped in my diaper, and as it happens I just did that as I write this and I will be changing after and less it’s like last night when I fell asleep after having done that and woken up and not remembered that I did it and then at 1 o’clock in the morning proceeded to take a shower and change into a fresh diaper but that doesn’t happen very often. I also only time to do this after I have wet myself a few times. I do have accidents like this out in public once in a while but it is few and far between this also assumes that I know where a bathroom is that I’m able to change in right now those are few and far between so most of the time when I pooped my diaper it’s at home. OK now I got to go change.

I mess my diapers in private. If I'm alone, I won't even wear a diaper unless I need to poo.

I honestly love messing in my diaper, it feels amazing! It feels good to have it press up against you and the weight of it sagging your diaper makes me feel so good inside. I don't really enjoy the cleanup once i'm done with my fun so occasionally I'll wear it around for a bit to enjoy it to the fullest. I bounced on the trampoline in our backyard with a messy diaper one time and it was really fun :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back