• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! UK ABDL here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey! My name is Geoff, I am from the UK and I am a straight adult baby.

I am in a long term relationship, my gf is very loving and understanding and is actively involved with my adult baby lifestyle. For this I am very grateful. She is my mummy and changes me, bottle feeds me and role-plays with me.

I wear nappies every evening when I get home from work, and all day during the weekends. At the weekend I wear in public, but under normal clothes. I don't dress like a baby, well apart from my babygrow / vest with poppers.

I am not incontinent, but enjoy the security of wearing and wetting. Occasionally having a messy nappy too, but only one or twice a month when the mood takes me.

I am hoping to share ideas here and get suggestions from other adult babies.

I keep my adult baby side very hidden and nobody other than my gf knows about it. We have our own house which is perfect for privacy. Plenty of very well hidden places to store my nappies when family or friends visit us.

I don't think I would want to meet up with other adult babies, but I guess if a good friendship developed on here I may consider it in the future, who knows!

I would love to hear from any adult babies on here, who want to share their experiences being an adult baby, tell me about your nappies, what brands you use and why, what products you would recommend, your concerns with the lifestyle, your long term goals with being an adult baby and anything you feel like :)

Hello Geoff and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thanks Egor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back