Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I am in the process of downsizing.
My younger brother and I have to sell this house and move into a smaller place.
Yes, I have to purge most of my "baby things".
I am keeping Howard Hug Bear and a few small plushies.
Anyway, too many childhood neglect and abuse memories here in this 3 bedroom house.
After the move, I will only just get more LEGO Brick Sets (small ones) to rebuild my bedroom "Little Boy Nursery.
Yes, I will still have my Paw Patrol and John Deere Tractor and My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic "blankies".
Anyway, I apologise for needing to perform a necessary hyper-purge of my "Adult Baby Things" until after I am in a new place, which will be where I will age in place as a 60 year-old with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

I'm sorry to hear that you have to purge a lot of your baby things :( but certainly remember that change can sometimes be a good thing. Obviously I don't know why you need to get a smaller place but I imagine there is a good reason behind it. At the very least, you won't be reminded of past abuse every day

As Spock and Tuvok would say, live long and prosper. I hope my :twocents: has helped a bit.

So the obvious question is why do you have to purge? Instead of replacing everything when you get there, why can't you box it all up and take it with you?

Really sorry to hear it.

I hope you can take everything of meaning with you?

I know it can be good sometimes to downsize and freshen things back up but it is still distressing.

Big hugs.

I've been thinking about selling my house since my wife died. I really don't need this much space and I have less money coming in. Sometimes we just have to make sacrifices. Getting older sucks.

dogboy said:
I've been thinking about selling my house since my wife died. I really don't need this much space and I have less money coming in. Sometimes we just have to make sacrifices. Getting older sucks.

Here in New Hampshire, property taxes are sky high, especially in booming towns like Salem, where we live.
My brother lost his job, along with getting the living shit sued out him by a Derry, NH Cop when my brother had a stroke while driving and hit the cop's mailbox at the end of his driveway.
The cop took extreme revenge on my brother for thousands of dollars over a fucking $50.00 mailbox easily replaced by a new one from Home Depot, simply because my brother had a personal medical emergency behind the wheel.

dogboy said:

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

- - - Updated - - -

caitianx said:
I am in the process of downsizing.
My younger brother and I have to sell this house and move into a smaller place.
Yes, I have to purge most of my "baby things".
I am keeping Howard Hug Bear and a few small plushies.
Anyway, too many childhood neglect and abuse memories here in this 3 bedroom house.
After the move, I will only just get more LEGO Brick Sets (small ones) to rebuild my bedroom "Little Boy Nursery.
Yes, I will still have my Paw Patrol and John Deere Tractor and My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic "blankies".
Anyway, I apologise for needing to perform a necessary hyper-purge of my "Adult Baby Things" until after I am in a new place, which will be where I will age in place as a 60 year-old with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Aww, I hope all goes well with you and your brother. Downsizing/purging is hard but in a purge you can also throw away the toxic environment, such as bad memories attached to things and places. I wish you well, and please keep making videos on your YouTube channel, they are much appreciated.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

caitianx said:
Here in New Hampshire, property taxes are sky high, especially in booming towns like Salem, where we live.
My brother lost his job, along with getting the living shit sued out him by a Derry, NH Cop when my brother had a stroke while driving and hit the cop's mailbox at the end of his driveway.
The cop took extreme revenge on my brother for thousands of dollars over a fucking $50.00 mailbox easily replaced by a new one from Home Depot, simply because my brother had a personal medical emergency behind the wheel.

I am really sorry to hear that. I hope your brother is okay?

Don’t know why but people that want to be cops are just the WORST sort of people, I think it is some mean streak inferiority complex that makes them want to carry guns and think they have authority over the rest of us.

My younger brother is working on the sale of the house, and purchase of the house trailer.
He has been looking at different ones available now in different nearby towns.
One in Derry, in a trailer park on NH Route 28 looks promising and reasonably priced, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
We have to work on clearing out the garage downstairs here at home.
The upstairs here is pretty-well cleaned up and stuff is packed away in plastic bins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back